#FreeBritney: The Summary and Facts (Continuously Updated!)

37 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I remember there was a thread that was highlighting all of Jamie's registered businesses?

And they were all Britney related and clearly sketchy / a way to hide funds?

Anyone else remember this?

Go to the veeeeery end (Meaner helped me a lot back then): https://docs.google.com/document/d/17jeZV78SCwgQGsOkad0H0PA8jqjgRsxgSqD9f_f1yAk/edit?usp=sharing

this is a pdf I had made that focus on that: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/12k0TTfWZY1y4cQIxFrQuUs3UL3lku3cY

On a side note, I think it would help to garner interest (especially from journalists who don't care about Britney) if we started focusing on other kinds of people under conservatorship abuse. Like, Roger from Britney's Gram latest episode.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Applejack said:

I just want to remember y'all the Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11yrh8ellU6_WhSjG1SDi3oJj1ktop71O

And while not as neatly summarized as this thread, I did a compilation/chronology of news about the conservatorship dating back from 2006 (the bulk and idea of it is from a Digital Spy thread): https://docs.google.com/document/d/17jeZV78SCwgQGsOkad0H0PA8jqjgRsxgSqD9f_f1yAk/

!!!

These are two extremely valuable resources that outline the history of the conservatorship and gives so many points of evidence that should make you question its legality. Even just scanning through the Google Doc (the second link) gives a lot of insight.

Make sure to check out these links everyone!

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Also it's bizarre Brit doesn't speak against or in favour of the cship. If her team were fully in control Brit would be doing IGs saying "I love my fans, but my family and team are helping me run my affairs and this is what I want. I am free so please stop." The silence is deafening

I think they tried with the "All is well (except Sam Lutfi emails)" post in Instagram but we didn't eat it

• Love 2
On 7/9/2020 at 10:52 AM, Urbanney said:

Britney has no control of her finances, isn't able to drive, can't get married, can't vote, can't have children, has business decisions negotiated for her, her conservators can file restraining orders against people for her, can have her visitors restricted, and more. 

As far as Britney not being able to vote, I saw on @LawyersforBritney Instagram yesterday that she actually can vote! First I heard of it so I thought it's worth mentioning. :truthtea:

(The court document is under the "Restrictions" highlight on their Insta and apparently I don't know how to insert photos here...)

• Love 1

I'm in the process of making a HUGE timeline/key players/important info document. I was originally just doing it for my friends who don't understand but I'm thinking it could be helpful to share with the GP! We all know what it's like to fall down the rabbit hole and we don't want people spreading wacky theories as they start investigating without background info.

I'm just compiling info from everywhere and trying to make it aesthetically pleasing so it's easy to digest. And of course, I'm trying to be as objective as possible.

Thoughts? :)

• Love 6

If we want this to gain traction and be taken seriously, and if you want to be fair and objective, it should include only facts and zero assumptions. For example, saying “questions fans never asked” is a theory because they very well may have pulled some basic *** questions from the locker at The Zone. This way, they cannot focus in on the small “false” parts if they decide to rebuttal. I can see them ignoring everything in this post and making the worker who pulled the questions send a tweet saying “these were actual real questions that I personally pulled” and they get to respond while ignoring all the real facts. I’m not saying they’d talk about that specifically, but I’m trying to explain why added assumptions and conspiracies can have a negative impact on this movement. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1