#FreeBritney: The Summary and Facts (Continuously Updated!)

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

oh, so it's already featured

this thread should be merged instead? @Roxxy

2 hours ago, Roger said:

Yeah but this timeline is more detailed and provides more receipts than the first one posted by @urbanney (which I thank for their work). IMO OP should be updated with this new timeline

I’m fine with @leanne0019’s timeline being its own thread and featured if that’s ok with @Roxxy and @Jordan Miller. I do agree that it’s a more detailed and objective timeline than my OP. @Applejack also has a great timeline listed in my OP. 

I think each offers their own advantages. Mine originally started as an attempt to outline the #FreeBritney movement that started last year and I was trying to keep things short and summarized. I do think it’s still long, but it still is much shorter compared to the excellent complete timelines of the conservatorship that Leanne and Applejack put together. 

I’m open to whatever is most useful for the movement though. Leanne and Applejack have done amazing work, and I’d fully support their own threads too. I’m admittedly getting burnt out trying to keep this updated and improving it, but I still plan on keeping at it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

this might be a dumb detail to add to the timeline but 💀

you guys remember when in this interview she said "daddy issues" and then it was cut off? I don't remember how we got to see the original line though but we definitely noticed that it was cut.

I think it was the online version that included the "daddy issues" then on TV they edited it