#FreeBritney: The Summary and Facts (Continuously Updated!)

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

oh, so it's already featured

this thread should be merged instead

Yeah but this timeline is more detailed and provides more receipts than the first one posted by @urbanney (which I thank for their work). IMO OP should be updated with this new timeline

• Like 1
Just now, leanne0019 said:

@Roger feel free to share it! People keep sending me additional info so I'm continually updating it.

Y'all gotta keep this thing alive if I get silenced. :lollipop:

I posted it on the main Britney Facebook group and sent it to some famous french youtubers investigating true crime

I do not have any info on what Courtney Love said about Loucifer but I think it should be added, if someone knows more than I do ?

• Like 1

Thanks for the love, y'all. Anything for my girl Brit! Don't be shy...share the hell out of this thing!

Feel free to DM me if you find any discrepancies or better sources or more info. I'm working to get it posted somewhere legit instead of a just a Google doc so if anyone has any suggestions... :searching:

@Urbanney and several other Exhalers helped me. Couldn't do it without the whole B Army behind me. :bigkiss:

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Roger said:

I posted it on the main Britney Facebook group and sent it to some famous french youtubers investigating true crime

I do not have any info on what Courtney Love said about Loucifer but I think it should be added, if someone knows more than I do ?

Courtney Love lost the custody of her daughter (https://dam.tmz.com/document/4f/o/2018/12/25/4f3f065b79c45e9e843b6e73a617e75e.pdf). Curiously, you might recognize some names there: Geraldine Wyle, Jekyll S. Cohen and Reva Goetz.

More recently she posted this online (last year when Free Britney came up)

lout-taylor-.jpg?resize=683,462&ssl=1

D69f66HXkAINw9V.jpg:large

There's more to this story, though. But right now, no sources...

But besides the connection in the beginning, Courtney had said Jamie ******** Britney. In response Lou herself told the NYDaily News: ”We’re not commenting on Courtney Love, or any aliens who might come to Earth to impregnate people.”

Courtney answered on FB: “I went to Sting and Trudys “Twin Spirits” wonderful Schullman letters event and sat with my dearest friend Stipe (Michael) tonight, not that the names matter, but I didn’t see ONE alien impregnating ANYONE!” 

We think she got that rumor from Lutfi, as he worked for her at the time.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

https://www.etonline.com/britney-spears-hopes-mom-lynne-will-help-her-have-more-autonomy-with-her-finances-source-says

Breaking News

I'm lazy to make a new thread about it, so whoever do shout me out! :beat:

So now what, Are they trying to make Lynne the conservator? The part where they’re saying Britney enjoys being alone & she has a great life, I’m not buying it. I think the team is trying make it look like Britney will prefer Lynne to be her conservator & think that will keep us satisfied. Even with Lynne In charge she’s still under supervision & her team ultimately will still have control :zoomzoom:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

@Urbanney 

In 2012, Radaronline reported that Lourdes Torres, a former nanny for Britney’s children, would testify that Britney had been ‘emotionally manipulated throughout her court-mandated conservatorship.’
Torres, who cared for Britney’s boys in the months after the conservatorship was instated in 2008, was indeed set to testify as a witness. She also claims that she quit her job because she was ‘so disturbed’ by what she saw happening to Britney, a source said, adding: ‘[Torres] isn’t after money, she just wants the truth to come out and it will be shocking.’

Does anyone know what happened with Torres? 

Also, Britney’s first husband and childhood friend, Jason Alexander, implied more than once that Jason Trawick was Britney’s handler, and their marriage was arranged, explaining why Trawick was in line to become Britney’s Co-Conservator before Britney fought her way out of the marriage. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1