Taylor shills her fans again - 3 “new” versions of latest album being released

3 hours ago, Naes614 said:

It’s super annoying I can see that..But trust and believe if Britney promoted like this for B10 I would eat it all up 😭😂

while not promoted like that, Glory ended up having like a million versions too

The original one had standard and deluxe, explicit and censored. That's 4 versions, but then the physical copies had DYWCO at a different position, so that's 2 more versions.

Then the digital versions replaced Slumber Party standard with Tinashe, two more versions.

Then we had the Japan Tour edition in 2017, and then the 2020 version with Mood Ring but not the other bonus tracks, and then the other 2020 version with all the tracks, both explicit and censored.

But yeah, what Taylor is doing is just ridiculous at this point, especially because of the time limit, so everyone goes and buy them now or else they miss out.

Well, she knows she can milk her fans.. so why not really?

It is a balloon that keeps on inflating... 

Her next album will probably have a 1000 versions each having one of the most common 1000 names in the western world.

Stories of Karma, Betrayal, Victimhood & Broken Hearts: the Karens

Stories of Karma, Betrayal, Victimhood & Broken Hearts: the Lillies

Stories of Karma, Betrayal, Victimhood & Broken Hearts: the Kims

Stories of Karma, Betrayal, Victimhood & Broken Hearts: the Ruths

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

Her next album will probably have a 1000 versions each having one of the most common 1000 names in the western world.

Don't forget about the female rage variants :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

If her fans are buying all of these versions that's on them I guess.

If you've seen the crap merchanidse that Britney's team sells I wouldn't judge Taylor on anything though.

Would rather pay 25$ for an extra track than 75$ for a pink running shorts with the Baby one more time album font slapped on top that was made in Taiwan :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

She is a child of republicans right? They are only about their coins  24/7

She’s actually a democrat, but thanks for making the most random thing political as well. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Has there ever been a more obnoxious artist? So obsessed with money, status and achievements. Pure greed.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

So I’m sure her selling “X” amount of albums on paper means more to her than the money she gets from the album sale (I believe she makes good money from album sales but not THAT much compare to when she tours). 

What "more" do you mean? 388Y.gif

12 hours ago, kevin. said:

how awful an artists givers her fans things to collect and they enjoy doing that. shameful. 

delusions-5113070-Final-a1141c0a3f814314

They (Taylor) enjoyed their money :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

while not promoted like that, Glory ended up having like a million versions too

The original one had standard and deluxe, explicit and censored. That's 4 versions, but then the physical copies had DYWCO at a different position, so that's 2 more versions.

Then the digital versions replaced Slumber Party standard with Tinashe, two more versions.

Then we had the Japan Tour edition in 2017, and then the 2020 version with Mood Ring but not the other bonus tracks, and then the other 2020 version with all the tracks, both explicit and censored.

But yeah, what Taylor is doing is just ridiculous at this point, especially because of the time limit, so everyone goes and buy them now or else they miss out.

Gorl, we were annoyed of these "new" edition, then "@ByDemand" songs :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Glory bonus were not bad, but it screamed "milking" :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

6 hours ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

Lmaooo so true dr-phil-black-teen.gif

Edited by Wendy Williams

I don’t understand why people get so worked up about this. If people didn’t buy the stuff… she wouldn’t keep doing it… I’m a pretty big Swiftie, and I haven’t bought a single physical copy of the album. I won’t unless I can get all the songs. But I’m mor sitting here mad, all of the songs are available to stream, it’s not like you can’t listen to them if you don’t buy the variants. You don’t have to buy the music at all… every song is available to listen to on YouTube totally. If you don’t like it, don’t buy it. But clearly there are enough fans who want to, or she wouldn’t continue to do it.

If Billie is on such a high horse, why does she release her music on physical media at all anymore? No one NEEDS physical media anymore. But obviously she needs their money. Such a hypocrite. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.