Britney Spears' Felon Boyfriend! How Bad Is He? Perez Thinks He's Trying To Get Britney Pregnant!

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Of course, I agree Britney should've never been in a c ship.

You said what you said, it's still making a mockery out of c ships, I'm sure even Britney wouldn't wish one on anyone.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

A mockery out of cships?! :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Just now, rik said:

Didn’t Perez tell her to kill herself and encouraged millions to do the same with shirts and all? he said what he said and it’s still making a mockery out of someone’s life and mental health, I’m sure even you wouldn’t wish that on anyone. He’ll live with one Stan account wishing he got a taste of his own medicine, in a world where that would likely never happen to him. 

You get it! 

tumblr_nvkhc0DIS51tfn6k7o1_r1_540.gif

• Love 3
Posted (edited)

Perez obviously doesn’t know anything, but the thought of her getting pregnant again gives me serious anxiety.

I almost NEVER think it’s my place go commenting on someone having kids. However, I strongly believe that - in addition to this dude being a deadbeat loser (confirmed by his ex with 5 of his 9 kids!) - she needs to focus on getting herself in order.

She doesn’t need a conservatorship. But having more kids when she’s so vulnerable? They’ll be used as pawns against her - legally AND emotionally. She (understandably) doesn’t trust doctors anymore, either.

Nightmare. Britney, go live out the best life you can, work on yourself, and focus on your relationship with your two kids.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Perez obviously doesn’t know anything, but the thought of her getting pregnant again gives me serious anxiety.

I almost NEVER think it’s my place go commenting on someone having kids. I genuinely think that - in addition to this dude being a deadbeat loser (confirmed by his ex with 5 of his 9 kids!) - she needs to focus on getting herself in order.

She doesn’t need a conservatorship. But having more kids when she’s so vulnerable? They’ll be used as pawns against her. She doesn’t trust doctors anymore, either.

Nightmare.

This post is up to bait users - like you said he knows nothing. And not to be pedantic, but she must've gone to a doctor to know she probably needed surgery on her foot, so maybe she's trusting them again?

Just now, NotBuyingIt said:

I almost NEVER think it’s my place go commenting on someone having kids. I genuinely think that - in addition to this dude being a deadbeat loser (confirmed by his ex with 5 of his 9 kids!) - she needs to focus on getting herself in order.

She doesn’t need a conservatorship. But having more kids when she’s so vulnerable? They’ll be used as pawns against her. She doesn’t trust doctors anymore, either.

Nightmare.

But that’s Perez’s intention, to create more mass hysteria and concern over something we genuinely are not sure of. I’m NOT BUYING IT. I wish Britney the absolute best, and understand that with everything she’s been through she needs time to heal and explore what she really wants out of life. Do I wish they were together? It’s not really my business  but no. 

this is still a person, like the one you saw LIVE in person on TRL all the way back in 1999. 

• Love 2
Just now, NotBuyingIt said:

I don’t believe Perez knows anything - it’s just his opinion. I just also fear she’d get pregnant by this dude. She bought pregnancy tests while with Adnan.

Unfortunately whether it's the housekeeper or another guy Britney doesn't seem to want to try and pick out someone on her level.

• Love 1
 because we seem to now trust Perez with everything, I wanted to bring a few things up ❤️😩. @DiamondCircus my dear Diamond Perez, thank you for giving me this opportunity as I’ve been meaning to call out his supporters and fans. 🌸🌺🌹I know you are one so let me rational with you because it’s not like Perez has ever lied before to the point of public opinion of her turning, ultimately leading to her being hospitalized and placed under an involuntary conservatorship. 🙄🙄

During Britney’s highly publicized mental health problems in 2007 & some of 2008, Perez Hilton constantly bashed Britney with rude, sometimes misogynistic comments, and even blatant lies. These are saved images he has personally edited, which are still on his website.

I could go on and on, seriously... (The last photo is 100% edited lol)

he posted about a fake s** tape rumor, while still managing to throw in a “got coke?” photo, and included “That sounds like Britney, passing out during s**...” and “Silly girl, you need to remember... don’t get too drunk to ****!”
When Britney’s 2007 single Gimme More went #1 on iTunes, Perez freaked out and called this “unacceptable”, claimed it “needed to be stopped!” and that buying her song is “feeding her addictions”. He urged readers to “boycott Britney”, and referred to this as “tough love”.
When Britney’s 2007 single Gimme More went #1 on iTunes, Perez freaked out and called this “unacceptable”, claimed it “needed to be stopped!” and that buying her song is “feeding her addictions”. He urged readers to “boycott Britney”, and referred to this as “tough love”.

The bashing is far from over. On the set of this music video, Perez literally showed up to bash Britney, and brought insulting “gifts” to humiliate her in front of the paparazzi.🙄🙄🙄🌸🌸
Perez even capitalized after shirts that he sold after Australian actor Heath Ledger passed away in 2008 that read “Why Couldn’t It Be Britney?”
Perez even capitalized after shirts that he sold after Australian actor Heath Ledger passed away in 2008 that read “Why Couldn’t It Be Britney?”
Her abusive team hired Perez to play the evil queen in the intro to the best selling tour of 2009, her Circus tour, he gladly accepted 
When Britney bounced back in 2008 with her single Womanizer and the album Circus, the tables turned when she actually HIRED Perez to play the evil queen in the intro to the best selling tour of 2009, her Circus tour.
  • Like 4

Unfortunately whether it's the housekeeper or another guy Britney doesn't seem to want to try and pick out someone on her level.

She certainly doesn’t. And I think she still believes motherhood and being a wife will fix all her problems in life.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, rik said:
 because we seem to now trust Perez with everything, I wanted to bring a few things up ❤️😩. @DiamondCircus my dear Diamond Perez, thank you for giving me this opportunity as I’ve been meaning to call out his supporters and fans. 🌸🌺🌹I know you are one so let me rational with you because it’s not like Perez has ever lied before to the point of public opinion of her turning, ultimately leading to her being hospitalized and placed under an involuntary conservatorship. 🙄🙄

During Britney’s highly publicized mental health problems in 2007 & some of 2008, Perez Hilton constantly bashed Britney with rude, sometimes misogynistic comments, and even blatant lies. These are saved images he has personally edited, which are still on his website.

he posted about a fake s** tape rumor, while still managing to throw in a “got coke?” photo, and included “That sounds like Britney, passing out during s**...” and “Silly girl, you need to remember... don’t get too drunk to ****!”

The bashing is far from over. On the set of this music video, Perez literally showed up to bash Britney, and brought insulting “gifts” to humiliate her in front of the paparazzi.🙄🙄🙄🌸🌸
Her abusive team hired Perez to play the evil queen in the intro to the best selling tour of 2009, her Circus tour, he gladly accepted 
When Britney bounced back in 2008 with her single Womanizer and the album Circus, the tables turned when she actually HIRED Perez to play the evil queen in the intro to the best selling tour of 2009, her Circus tour.

Why hasn't he been canceled? he should be banished by now 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

A Perez Hilton Patreon?????? Yeah no :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: 

And, I think she is the one who wants to get pregnant and he is of course taking advantage of the situation. Oh brit...

**All that she wants ( is another baby)  by Ace of Base** plays in the background :neydedance_purple:

Edited by J45x
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, rik said:

Who said I or anyone trusts everything Perez said? This is basically him giving his take on what's going on with the criminal housekeeper.

Where you conjured up that I or anyone trusts everything he says is a mystery.

Just now, SlideAway said:

Sweetie. Perez made a mockery out of suicide and encouraged Britney to do it. You’re siding with him.

You’re gross!

I haven't sided with him on anything have a damn seat, All I said was making a mockery out of C ships isn't cool.

I don't think Britney would wish a c ship on anyone; we all know Perez is toxic.

I haven't sided with him on anything. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

Sweetie. Perez made a mockery out of suicide and encouraged Britney to do it. You’re siding with him.

You’re gross!

Exactly. Like why even share his patreon on this forum unless it's to get people to support him? Disgusting. 

Edited by Gutterguppy

Who said I or anyone trusts everything Perez said? This is basically him giving his take on what's going on with the criminal housekeeper.

Where you conjured up that I or anyone trusts everything he says is a mystery.

If someone told you to kill yourself and you went through 13 years of your life being stolen from you, legally, where you were forcibly drugged against your will and admit to experiencing brain damage at the hands of that lithium, and the person that said that to you all those years ago wanted to give their opinion of how you live your life after ALL of that, would you appreciate people spreading that person’s take to cause a stir of mass anxiety and outrage? It’s not a mystery baby it’s reality 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block