Is Britney Still A Lost Little Girl Like X Tina Claimed?

I'm not sure if Christina was ahead of her time when she said that or if she is behind the smear campaing against Britney.  I wouldn't be surprised if Christina was the one who made it possible for Paul to get his job just to sabotage Britney. 

• Haha 2

Must be so bored to resurect 100 yo words and feud. Britney is not little for sure. Might be lost though who knows. Whatever feud they had with Xtina is ended long time be4. I think it was planted rivalry just like KP and TS. Britney needs to live her life no1 will do it for her. Xtina seem having a good show and a family. I think Britney could take some sort of  advice from her  but we all know she won't.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, FullCircle said:

I'm not sure if Christina was ahead of her time when she said that or if she is behind the smear campaing against Britney.  I wouldn't be surprised if Christina was the one who made it possible for Paul to get his job just to sabotage Britney. 

Lol how come Xtina has anything to do with Britney falling for trash men. nonsense acusations

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

Exhalar se tornou um instrumento de toxicidade, onde o movimento anti Britney voltou com toda a força! Mais forte que antes inclusive...

Talvez Britney Jean Spears, a verdadeira e original Princesa do Pop esteja vivendo sua vida à sua maneira e propositadamente tomando decisões contrárias aos gostos dos pseudo-stans para assim obrigar esses mesmos a odiá-la de vez e encontrarem outra Diva para depreciarem. 

Talvez também eu crie um novo StanSite de stans que curtam rememorar o seu legado e se preocupem menos com sua vida pessoal. Do Mais, adeus para as boas vadias ( ainda existem excelentes stans neste local) e FODA-SE para todo o restante, principalmente para a medíocre CircoDiamamante que claramente é um beyhive raivoso que vive a desvalidar direta e indiretamente cada passo da Britney, faça melhor, volte para o bueiro onde estão os outros hives que detestam Britney e enaltecem Aguilera apenas por sadismo. Ps: Beyoncé é uma plagiadora nata, rouba ideia de outras mulheres pretas sem creditar, financia trabalho escravo  infantil no siri Lanka  e este seu vídeo de perfil é um PLÁGIO  da artista Sevdaliza.  Ps2: Floptina Floplera é e sempre será a eterna sombra da Britney Spears. britney spears GIF

Edited by Nilan
7 hours ago, Cuber said:

Work ***** is more memorable than any single #1 from 2011. Does Xtina have any solo hit bigger than GIAB? No. I can no longer judge what Xtina releases because I don't hear anything from her since Lotus or her feats with Marron 5 which is the only thing that keeps her Spotify relevant.

What tripe. Beautiful was a huge world wide hit and iconic song, and dirrty was a hit everywhere but the U.S. BTB singles were also very successful. So please take a seat!   Britney started flopping a mere three years after xtina did, so they’re really not that different lol. Britney has just released more albums, and has a more iconic status than xtina. Let’s also not forget that Britney's success from 2007-2008, was very much fuelled by the intense media attention that was already on her at the time, and people love a comeback story. Britney's sales had already started to dwindle by 2001!   And it’s probably no coincidence, that femme fatale sold what it did and the accompanying tour underperformed, after the hype of 07-08 was over.   Some of you really need a reality check 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

This again? Seriously what is with these jobless stupid Xtina fans these days?! Why do you keep on shading Britney everytime? Like go get a job please. You ******* need one so that you do not just mindlessly talk **** about others.

Edited by BabyD01
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

I always think about this Christina declaration, and she's probably right. Britney's been lost since her break-up with JT.

I 100% agree. She shows Michael Jackson tendencies and is mentally 25 years old and needs medical attention 

I'm pretty sure Christina has her own issues and regardless if there is truth to it or not, the comment was actually mean spirited and unnecessary. Especially if that's your statement to the PRESS, not a helping hand for Britney in any way. You know their history.

• Like 5

Now you know I got love for you @DiamondCircus, but why bring this up here? You know how Britney fans get about that girl.

That said, **** Christina till this day for ever saying something like that. True or not, it was unbelievably rude. She had such a pompous, nasty attitude back then. I’m glad she’s matured since, but I don’t think the Britney army will ever let it go. I’m not even sure Britney’s let it go based on those IG captions, but I’m glad she didn’t go into the details in the book. Pay her the dust she deserves.

Fact is, Christina s.hit on Britney’s artistry AND her personal life in that Blender article, then went on tour with the ex who sl** shamed her to the world, just to pour salt on the wound. Nasty. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

In what year would you have said this so much that you still have to report it today, just to continue the narrative that has been imposed on you.
Then say you are not pro-tmz. Really now you are starting to be ridiculous, and if what you were saying could have made sense, now it doesn't.

• Love 1

Let Christina enjoy this moment. She looks great! Britney hasn't been on top career-wise lately and it's given Christina the strength to start Ozempic and snag a cute little mini residency in Vegas, which she said she would never do. Remember that? Christina insulted Britney when Britney led the industry into making vegas residencies popular with younger artists. Although by the time Christina decided to do it, she was older and her career barely alive. Nobody even knows anything about Christina...think about it. You never see paparazzi pics of her because nobody cares. Do we even know if she's married or has kids? I don't 😅

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

Let Christina enjoy this moment. She looks great! Britney hasn't been on top career-wise lately and it's given Christina the strength to start Ozempic and snag a cute little mini residency in Vegas, which she said she would never do. Remember that? Christina insulted Britney when Britney led the industry into making vegas residencies popular with younger artists. Although by the time Christina decided to do it, she was older and her career barely alive. Nobody even knows anything about Christina...think about it. You never see paparazzi pics of her because nobody cares. Do we even know if she's married or has kids? I don't 😅

The exaggeration. Christina hasn't said anything publicly and you must not know what insult means if you think she insulted Britney regarding the residency.

6 horas atrás, Dinamarquês disse:

Que melhor. Beautiful foi um grande sucesso mundial e uma música icônica, e Dirrty foi um sucesso em todos os lugares, mas os singles do BTB nos EUA também fizeram muito sucesso. Então, por favor, sinta-se! Britney começou uma briga apenas três anos depois de Xtina, então eles não são tão diferentes haha. Britney acaba de lançar mais álbuns e tem um status mais icônico que Xtina. Não vamos esquecer também que o sucesso de Britney de 2007 a 2008 foi muito alimentado pela intensa atenção da mídia que já esteve sobre ela na época, e as pessoas adoram uma história de retorno. As vendas de Britney já haviam começado a diminuir em 2001! E provavelmente não é coincidência, aquela femme fatale vendeu o que vendeu a turnê que acompanhou teve um desempenho inferior, depois que o hype de 07-08 acabou. Alguns de vocês realmente precisam de uma verificação da realidade 

Britney's last tour: 2018. Xtina's last tour: 2006 ⚰️

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Cuber said:

Britney's last tour: 2018. Xtina's last tour: 2006 ⚰️

Uuuuh no Christina’s last tour was in 2019, which was also a European tour, with close to as many dates as Britney’s 2018 tour. Actually 2022, if we’re counting the short uk (arena I might add) tour she did. At least get your facts straight if you’re gonna comment. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, dandy said:

I'm pretty sure Christina has her own issues and regardless if there is truth to it or not, the comment was actually mean spirited and unnecessary. Especially if that's your statement to the PRESS, not a helping hand for Britney in any way. You know their history.

Yeah and when she made a beautiful statement about Britney's freedom and her having her rights and all the beautiful public tweets in support of Britney, in turn Britney bashed her.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah and when she made a beautiful statement about Britney's freedom and her having her rights and all the beautiful public tweets in support of Britney, in turn Britney bashed her.

too little too late, I guess

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block