Is Britney Still A Lost Little Girl Like X Tina Claimed?

13 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

I always think about this Christina declaration, and she's probably right. Britney's been lost since her break-up with JT.

I agree, Britney even mentioned turning to Kabballah and being after her break up with JT the public seen a shift in her.

• Love 1

Christina knows Britney better than any of you, so she probably knew what she was talking about. The image of Britney that most of you have created in your heads likely had and has nothing to do with reality, as we can see now.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, LizeS_ said:

I always think about this Christina declaration, and she's probably right. Britney's been lost since her break-up with JT.

Yh that break-up with JT was the catalyst she completely shifted after that.

Can people change who they are after a break up? Like I get heartbreak messes you up for a while but does it change you?

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

About as lost as you.

Never did hear from the moderators after you allegedly reported me, by the way. Is it because you’re a trouble making liability that’s actually obsessed with trolling a Britney forum?

:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

fish GIF

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block