September 2023 Video: Paul Soliz says "I'm not a bad dude. I understand I have a criminal record"

1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

Ugh, look at that mess! Mr felon is full of legal **** and criminal records :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

This is embarrassing and sad to watch :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

New theory, Cade hates Paul Soliz and is using the media and fans hatred of him against Britney, hoping she dumps him.

Just now, justhanging said:

New theory, Cade hates Paul Soliz and is using the media and fans hatred of him against Britney, hoping she dumps him.

I don't think it's a matter of hate honestly, he's simply a dangerous person. Mr felon is a walking red flag, and probably Britney's inner circle does not know what to do. His vibes are darker than any other guy she dated/married in the past...

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I don't think it's a matter of hate honestly, he's simply a dangerous person. Mr felon is a walking red flag, and probably Britney's inner circle does not know what to do. His vibes are darker than any other guy she dated/married in the past...

But her inner circle knew Paul, maybe even before Britney herself. Rosengart and Cade were the responsible for hiring her staff, according to some articles.

Britney is with this man for months, maybe even before the end of her marriage. 

Just now, Dark Willow said:

But her inner circle knew Paul, maybe even before Britney herself. Rosengart and Cade were the responsible for hiring her staff, according to some articles.

Exactly, Paul wasn't properly vetted or maybe he was and Britney didn't care. I wonder if this alleged new assistant was vetted and why does Britney need an assistant to spin and hang out with a housekeeper? 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, justhanging said:

All the candids are sus... 

Nicholas from page six talked about how dangerous Paul is, so maybe this means Cade is behind the campaign.

But like I already mentioned, Cade probably helped to hire that man... He knows Paul.

Cade is working with the Spears family to destroy what's left of Britney reputation? Who knows.

1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

I honestly think Britney let this guy into into her house because she actually met him somewhere else. By the time Rosengard or Cade became aware of him, it was too late to do something about it 

7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Exactly, Paul wasn't properly vetted or maybe he was and Britney didn't care. I wonder if this alleged new assistant was vetted and why does Britney need an assistant to spin and hang out with a housekeeper? 

I really don't know why they hire assistants for her... basically a paid friend? Britney used to hire anyone to be her assistant back in the day.

I used to think Paul was Cade dr*g dealer and he got the job to be near them.

It's good to remember Cade himself had some serious accusations and is friend of rapists like Ansel Elgort. Maybe he didn't think someone like Paul was dangerous.

• Love 3

The conservatorship case was dragged out and had no progress for months, same with the divorce case with Sam..... yet suddenly....Britney reached settlement with her dad and the whole case closed..... She and Sam finalized the divorce officially .  Cade hasn't seen around Britney anymore..... All happened at the same time

And then she's seen with this guy publicly every day....  Something must have happened behind the scenes.... 

I hope Britney's not suddenly reach settlement with her dad and Sam for this guy.... 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block