September 2023 Video: Paul Soliz says "I'm not a bad dude. I understand I have a criminal record"

On 5/7/2024 at 5:01 PM, pablitonizer said:

I don't think it's a matter of hate honestly, he's simply a dangerous person. Mr felon is a walking red flag, and probably Britney's inner circle does not know what to do. His vibes are darker than any other guy she dated/married in the past...

If Britney starts screaming at him or smacks him I hope he doesn't pull some machismo **** and strike her. though he seems to be able to contain himself till the baby is far enough along before smacking her around, choking her or punching her for the financial windfall. I can only hope Britney incompetent staff and security will shut down any machismo violence.  I'm not even sure Britney would even leave if he beat her.  Britney already walked away from the TV memoir deal for him.  The whole affair is depressing.

I have newfound respect for Sam, he left the marriage early missing out on the divorce payout rather than deal with the debasement of being cheated on.  At the very least he only consumed super healthy food and drink and helped keep Britney's diet in check.  You never had to worry about him physically hitting Britney or verbally abusing her.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block