"Once you ruin your reputation, you can live with total freedom"

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Girl are you here to keep defending the convict houskeeper?

Queen And I Oop Reaction GIF | GIFDB.com

No I defend her decisions. Another question after mine is clearly a sign you can't respond. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

Yes, she's retired.

Not completely. She still has her Instagram, which maintains her "job" as a celebrity.

If she really wanted a 100% private life, she would delete it.

I'm sure she will get bored of it eventually.

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Defending bad decisions equates to being an enabler.

Way to go boo.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Do you know her and him for saying she is doing bad things ? Jamie & co were saying the same aka we saved from bad influence. Look how it turns. I prefer her to make bad decisions than reading people who think cship was not as bad and that she need an intervention.

1 minute ago, Matou said:

Do you know her and him for saying she is doing bad things ? Jamie & co were saying the same aka we saved from bad influence. Look how it turns. I prefer her to make bad decisions than reading people who think cship was not as bad and that she need an intervention.

She never needed a C Ship, but I won't be wearing a pair of rose colored glasses and pretending all is well like Scam was projecting.

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

She never needed a C Ship, but I won't be wearing a pair of rose colored glasses and pretending all is well like Scam was projecting.

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

I'm far from a blind stan please. But for now no one here know how she live her life, NO ONE, and nothing tell me from what I see that she is in danger with him. You should more focus on her family and Lou, the real threat.

Edited by Matou
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Matou said:

I'm far from a blind stand please. But for now no one here know how she live her life, NO ONE, and nothing tell me from what I see that she is in danger with him. You should more focus on her family and Lou, the real threat.

Lou and her family are HUGE threat, but BRITNEY is just as big of a threat to herself when she does this it only puts her at risk.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Fita said:

So I just saw this on Instagram and it reminded me what some of you guys have been talking about B and how she's "destroying" her legacy on her IG, etc. What if this is right and you're just being close-minded?

Captura-de-tela-2024-05-07-132132.png

PS: Just a reflection here, not need to attack me.

Preach it!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block