If you were a friend to Britney, what would you say to be supportive and of help?

justhanging

22 hours ago, justhanging said:

I'd start with her Instagram. People are tired of her nonsense.
Yet, she is under the impression her Instagram shows a happy and perfect life??????????

Literally who has lied to her?

I'd be honest and tell her that for you to get the justice you want, it's best to stop posting videos like the ones with knives where people will question you. 
I'd also advise her to hire PR to clean up her image. 
We don't want more people thinking stuff like this:

What would you do?

justhanging created this topic earlier and now this topic.
What these two have in common is that they are gaslighting Britney by writing in the title as if it were fact what is only an assumption by justhanging and the person who tweeted it!
This is so rude and confusing.
I think you are getting a little hysterical and you don't know everything she knows, so I think you will later regret making a thread like this.
You are not Team Con, so stop gaslighting her.
I think you should have a cold drink and calm down a bit before you make up a bunch of fake title topics.
And remember, Britney is watching EXHALE too. It hurts when she sees this kind of stuff.

finding a therapist you click with can really help you cope with hard times and all the abuse she went through. it's so sad the conspiratorship makes her not trust any kind mental health doctors. 

Posted (edited)

I’d def ask to be in one of her dancing videos and I’d request to spin together ☝️ that’s first. Second, I would say keep doing you Britney and expressing yourself! You aren’t harming anybody. Just be yourself. I have a feeling Britney is very subliminal/trolly with a lot of the things she does. Like a big F OFF to the world and those who have done her wrong. If it makes her feel something by doing what she’s doing than so be it. She’s a grown *** woman who should be able to do what she wants, when and how she’ll do it, etc. Britney will still have people buying tickets to her show if she EVER did one again. She has so many ways of making money still and it’s her own decision now how she will handle her business. I would lend a helping hand when she needed one or offer to listen but i ain’t telling a grown woman WHAT she needs to do. Please. 🤏

🤘

Edited by Peachy

I would say: 

GIRL… what in the hell are you thinking??? 

Get OUT of L.A., dump the felon, take a break from social media, move somewhere with more privacy (Europe, East Coast, Wyoming?), repair your relationship with your kids, put down the alcohol and dr**s, clean yourself up, and ditch the dollar tree hair extensions. 

I could say that I have been in a situation that was in some ways similar to hers long ago, and it can get better. But realistically I know that what I say won't make a difference, because Britney isn't listening atm. I didn't want to listen for a long time either and why go there when there is no point?

So if I could say anything it would just be - come on Britney, you're a smart girl away from all this just like you said. You have done this before and can do it again.

I've always thought if I could spend one day with her I would just like to do something very ordinary so that she could feel like a regular person for once in her life! I always felt bad after seeing in the documentary how difficult it was for her to even go on a simple shopping excursion, it would be like living in a bubble... She probably needs some real solid friends atm as much as any advice that can be given, and I hope she has that.

I said this in a previous thread, but I think it fits here:

Everyone failed her. She never had stable support nor she was ever shown genuine love. Her parents saw a money making machine and did everything for her to become famous and when she did, they never truly supported nor guided her. They saw the benefits and saw the money signs on her head and forgot that was their daughter… And what can you expect from an alcoholic and an enabler? Lynne allowed Jamie to remain in the family, she should have left him and do the right thing for her daughter but she didn’t. 

Just based on what we know about Britney, to me it seems she always went above and beyond for people because she was desperate for love and her family and friends took advantage of it.

She also got into a career where she gave her all and did everything people wanted from her and still that same people crucified her in 2007, so probably in her mind it’s the same cycle where she’s never enough. She took all the abuse from the conservatorship and did everything they asked of her, thinking that maybe if she complied her family will love her again… They didn’t. Instead they lied to her and when the Circus Tour ended, they didn’t terminate the conservatorship. 

Years pass, she’s out and her kids also abandoned her. If you really think about it, it’s no surprise she sleeps with men that are scum. She doesn’t know what a healthy relationship looks like… And if we don’t heal those wounds, we end up repeating the same patterns of our parents.

I do believe she’s lost and I hope she finds herself. I hope she decides to heal and face her demons (even though that hurts like hell). I hope she learns to love herself and I hope she stops giving so much of herself to the absolute worst men that only want to take advantage of her vulnerability.

On 5/6/2024 at 8:01 PM, justhanging said:

I'd start with her Instagram. People are tired of her nonsense.
Yet, she is under the impression her Instagram shows a happy and perfect life??????????

Literally who has lied to her?

I'd be honest and tell her that for you to get the justice you want, it's best to stop posting videos like the ones with knives where people will question you. 
I'd also advise her to hire PR to clean up her image. 
We don't want more people thinking stuff like this:

What would you do?

I would say to her, do whatever you want, but try not to have TMZ and other leeches around. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block