Britney Spotted Leaving The Chateau Marmont After "Emergency Incident"

7 minutes ago, BPI said:

LAFD spokesman Brian Humphrey told DailyMail: "Emergency services received a call at 12:42am with reports of an adult female injured. At 1am an ambulance arrived on the premises. I can confirm no-one was transported. Services left the scene at 1.17am. The police department were not called."

I would move somewhere else

• Love 1

Waiting for her minimize this situation ... in .... 3... 2... 1....

"Can you believe it? I wasn't even doing anything; who knew it would be a crime to walk around in briefs? If walking is a felony, then lock me up because clearly embezzlement and human trafficking aren't according to the State of California"

:britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, BPI said:

LAFD spokesman Brian Humphrey told DailyMail: "Emergency services received a call at 12:42am with reports of an adult female injured. At 1am an ambulance arrived on the premises. I can confirm no-one was transported. Services left the scene at 1.17am. The police department were not called."

so, nothing really happened and nothing really matters, otherwise she was transported to a near hospital

Every little thing she does they make it an alarm, she was probably celebrating her divorce or just being loud with that man

A lot of people thought the TMZ story about Britney getting slapped in the face was fake and see how that turned out. 

she’s clearly out of control and needs to get a grip and fix her life. She can’t keep spiraling out of control. Why is Cade hiring ex felons and why is she dating him? Nothing really makes sense

• Love 3
  • Like 6
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Team con/TMZ really thinks they’re doing something it’s so pathetic! 

Yeah because an ambulance and police turning up is totally an everyday thing and totally normal for a celeb... The delusion in this fan base… 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Love 3
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Waiting for her minimize this situation ... in .... 3... 2... 1....

"Can you believe it? I wasn't even doing anything; who knew it would be a crime to walk around in briefs? If walking is a felony, then lock me up because clearly embezzlement and human trafficking aren't according to the State of California"

:britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

i wish 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Go back to TMZ. Get a life & stop speaking down on people, what you put back in this world comes back tenfold

Who's speaking down on anyone? This is a forum to discuss the headlines and topics don't cry a river because everyone doesn't agree with you.

You can give your opinions and so can I within forum rules, which I'm doing.

That's what you do turn the tables on members instead of the fact that Britney and this housekeeper is very BAD news. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Busybee said:

I gotta say I am shocked at how many of yall have lived through 2007 to now and are still falling for this media smear campaign. After everything that has come to light? 

I'm not saying something isn't wrong but we know for a fact how the media spins everything and it's been non stop this week. How are yall falling for this?!

I'm scared because when the media do something like this it's usually right before something terrible happen. Anyone remember what happened to Sinead O Connor? TMZ was all over her case right before she died too.

16 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

That’s not a damn body double. That’s Britney. She is UNHINGED for thinking we’re really going to believe that’s a body double.

Well... as I see many of them actually do, and that's maybe the most shocking reaction I've ever seen here. The denial, the conspiracies, the body doubles, the set up, the "she's fine"... what's wrong with these people?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Joel Santos said:

Why is it unacceptable for some to accept that She is not well and needs help? There's nothing wrong with taking care of your mental health. And after everything she's been through, that should be her priority. Britney is getting worse and worse, deteriorating before our eyes, and there are still those who think she is just "trolling".

I think it’s the nastiness. I think people showing true concern typically skate by without much resistance. 

• Love 2
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, ainey said:

They are setting her up! This felon is setting her up. He’s being paid to agitate her. TMZ has been setting up this narrative this last week. This is not good.

Britney if you’re reading this you have to get away from all the people surrounding you ASAP. Leave the west coast. We love you! 

I completely agree. This was all planned 

Edited by SJK
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

For real I been having some going at me saying you just can't keep the Houskeeper out your head and mouth and I'm like girl if you're a fan you should see this is bad.

Clearly, they'd rather attack fans then bad influences like Paul Richard Soliz. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

You seem to be more pleased that you have been "proved right" rather than sad that Britney is going through a hard time. I think that attitude speaks for itself. I hope revelling in the negativity of whatever is going on with her feels good  

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, hello70 said:

But it’s not beyond her! I sympathize with fans and Britney who REFUSE to accept she has responsibility for her own decisions. Just like she did in 2007 and 2008. Everyone has a responsibility to take care of themselves.

Britney and fans blaming everyone under the sun for her actions is unfair and CLEARLY not a healthy response. We all wanted her to be treated like an adult, so let’s do that. She won’t be able to help herself until she accepts that it’s ON HER to improve. If that means taking meds, take em! If that means going to therapy, do it! Drinking, lying and blaming are not healthy. It’s just not :(

It is beyond her because it's not what you think it is. We're talking lawyers, doctors, managers, Hollywood types. It's not a mere question of therapy. This won't stop until she accepts THEIR conditions again, and you know what their conditions are.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block