Britney reportedly blowing through her $60 million fortune

1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Nick from page six (her team "sources" talks to him) did a new article saying she's not broke but "she definitely could benefit from being more careful with her cash".

starting to think her own team is helping to spread things like that to pressure her to go back to work. We remember what happened earlier this year, right? when her team tried to start an album without Britney herself. 

It's always more about the money than her mental state. I mean, she definitely will need to go back to work, but even the sources "on her side" seemed worried with the words they chose. Why not simply deny the spending too much claims? 

It makes me so sad and angry that her team would rather say this to the press than to her face. Cade is useless and such a terrible influence and it's frustrating that she considers him her best friend when all he does is use her and enable her. The only people that are close to her now are people who are afraid to say no to her.

Every single person, every single one of them failed Britney. She was never exposed to healthy relationships, she was never around healthy friendships, she was never taught how to handle her money, she never had good people around her...When you think about it, it's really not that shocking that she's the way she is today... Not to mention, they also stripped her of her rights for over a decade so essentially though she's in her 40s, she's still mentally a young adult making the same mistakes young adults make because she was never given the chance to make those mistakes years ago, so now that she's free she's making the same life decisions a person the age she was before the con would make.

In addition to all of that, she fought for years and took the abuse day after day for her children and now her own children hate her and don't want her in their life... I can't even imagine the emotional pain.

• Like 5

They've been saying this about her since she was with Kevin. How she is going broke, buying Mercedes cars, motor bikes. It's sad.

I'm sure she has projects lined up. I can see her spending money,making people nervous but she was a slave for most of her life. Let her spend her money and go on vacation. She's got millions of dollars. Plus she has that money from the trust.

She's not dumb.she made sure there was money in the bank for her kids at one point. 

These posts are sensationalist at best. 

• Like 2

In all honesty, she doesn't even need to do tours or music to make money; she could easily sell her back catalog for hundreds of millions like Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber, Sting, Shakira, and more have - a quick and easy way to make about $300m (if not more considering her songs' enduring legacies and play rotations worldwide) without lifting a finger.

• Like 4
12 hours ago, bbbsss said:

I’ve never read anything more delusional. The nerve of you calling someone naive and then saying there is nothing wrong with having an ex-convict as a housekeeper. 

:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Why is it wrong to hire an ex-convict? If people don't hire them they will never be rehabilitated into society. Get rid of your prejudice. Everyone loves to scream "prison reform" or whatever other slogan is popular but then doesn't want to apply these principles.

They all say she had $60mil when her human trafficking ended and yet not even a word on WHY SO LITTLE after all the years of hard work. Im pretty sure she had more before her father trafficked her. So where's that money? She didnt spend it clearly. Yet they completely skip through that part. 

And now that she is spending it is somehow bad. Its her money she can spend it on whatever she wants. She is Britney Spears she can always make more. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Omg I can’t believe she got blocked 

I agreed with Lisa on some points, but she was hanging out with a guy who showed stalkerish behaviour towards Britney and was a way out there conspiracy theorist. I was shocked that she would associate with and defend him - she probably still follows him. I haven't been able to take her seriously since then.

• Like 1
Just now, BlackoutBaby said:

I agreed with Lisa on some points, but she was hanging out with a guy who showed stalkerish behaviour towards Britney and was a way out there conspiracy theorist. I was shocked that she would associate with and defend him - she probably still follows him. I haven't been able to take her seriously since then.

I mean it's hard to judge who Lisa hangs out with when Britney is spending time with a convict house keeper. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean it's hard to judge who Lisa hangs out with when Britney is spending time with a convict house keeper. 

I'm just saying this may have flagged Lisa to Britney's security, and is a reason why she is blocked. She's teamed up with a guy who has exhibited stalker tendencies, to the point of trying to get in her personal space... which I strongly disagree with.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Jack Spears said:

Why has this forum turned into a pro-jamie forum? I remember back in the day people were supportive, but now she has freedom and people don't like the way she's expressing herself they all have a problem. 

TMZ and Jamie have a very long historical link and posting these articles is just complete and utter nonsense. This is exactly the kind of stuff and news that began to circulate in 2006-2007 before she entered her C-ship. Take this down, now. 

Honestly it's been like this for a while. It's always the same group of folks posting more negative than anything else. It's why the forum in my opinion has lost its charm. 

You don't have to agree with everything she does i know i dont but at some point we as fans have to admit that sharing stuff like this is part of the problem. 

Nobody learned anything from 2007/08

• Like 4

Same old narrative but it doesn't mean no truth in it. She is not really working and keep spending. Of course she will continue receive some income. But eventually it won't be enough to maintain her lifestyle and don't forget guys there is not a single trustable person on her inner cycle who actually wants her best. Even tho there is someone out there she is clearly refusing any help after all the trauma. So no one knows how to help her. Instead they just keep leaking some info to media.

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It makes me so sad and angry that her team would rather say this to the press than to her face. Cade is useless and such a terrible influence and it's frustrating that she considers him her best friend when all he does is use her and enable her. The only people that are close to her now are people who are afraid to say no to her.

Every single person, every single one of them failed Britney. She was never exposed to healthy relationships, she was never around healthy friendships, she was never taught how to handle her money, she never had good people around her...When you think about it, it's really not that shocking that she's the way she is today... Not to mention, they also stripped her of her rights for over a decade so essentially though she's in her 40s, she's still mentally a young adult making the same mistakes young adults make because she was never given the chance to make those mistakes years ago, so now that she's free she's making the same life decisions a person the age she was before the con would make.

In addition to all of that, she fought for years and took the abuse day after day for her children and now her own children hate her and don't want her in their life... I can't even imagine the emotional pain.

Yeah, she probably still close to Cade because not only he is one of the few people she knows but he clearly is a "Yes person". He helped her with many of her videos,  you can see him in some of them encouraging her to do it. He directed that one video posted after the divorce news... the one with the guy licking her leg... Cade is a wild character to be near a mentally vulnerable person like Britney. Bad combo.

Britney desperately needs honest people around but I don't think she is mature enough to deal with the truth. 

For real, it's sad because she is a 42 year old woman, if she doesn't know the basics... I don't think she will learn now.

You can really tell she struggles a lot in many areas.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

This is a TeamCon planted story if there ever was one. It’s the same tired argument they used to put her in the conservatorship. Now they have Team Con plants on this site pushing that same old narrative again.

Funny how this all comes to light after the court cases have been settled, don’t ya think?

11 hours ago, amiro1989 said:

Either way, wasn’t the conservatorship creating way more expenses (mostly legal) that was sustained by an abusive work environment towards Britney? Is that really what TMZ is preaching?

Exactly. Her net worth was predicted by NY Times to be around $40 million in 2008. Yet she only saved an extra $20 million during the 13 year Con.

Her family has been blowing her money for her entire life, but everyone is in hysterics when they get cut off and Britney lives her own independent life. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.