Britney reportedly blowing through her $60 million fortune

32 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

If she’s going broke, she may be forced to release music and do shows :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

yea we saw all those 'forced' shows. did u really enjoy that amateur-ish dancing and shows? lol i would prefer her not releasing anything than relasing smth bczu she is forced to do.

• Love 6

But I also think if she keeps acting maniac and living irresponsibly, and not working at all, I can see her spending all her savings and going broke, just not right now.  She lives in a mansion and must has hired several people to manager different things.... so her living expense was a lot more than normal American household.  Unless she has professional financial consultants to manager her asset, I can see her going broke in the future because I don't think she's capable of handling her large amount of assets smartly. 

• Like 4

Look at influential people like  R. Kelly, Harvey Weinstein, Larry Nassar (doctor of the USA gymnastics team) were actually convicted and were put to jail because several of each of their victims bravely spoke up public and testified.  

If only Britney would speak up more and bringing more awareness of her abuse, the result would be much more different. 

Now it's done. Britney should move on and start a more healthy life, not still stuck and ranting on ig about her mom and Jamie and team con abuse.... its all too late now.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
24 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

yea we saw all those 'forced' shows. did u really enjoy that amateur-ish dancing and shows? lol i would prefer her not releasing anything than relasing smth bczu she is forced to do.

She purposely performed like crap under the con. She will bounce back and slay under her own terms :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Spoiler

:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Look at influential people like  R. Kelly, Harvey Weinstein, Larry Nassar (doctor of the USA gymnastics team) were actually convicted and were put to jail because several of each of their victims bravely spoke up public and testified.  

If only Britney would speak up more and bringing more awareness of her abuse, the result would be much more different. 

Now it's done. Britney should move on and start a more healthy life, not still stuck and ranting on ig about her mom and Jamie and team con abuse.... its all too late now.

I understand the point you're trying to make here, but those were cases that involved ***ual abuse. Bear in mind, the California courts allowed this all to happen to Britney, so even if she had testified, there still wouldn't have been any guarantee that she'd get the justice she was looking for. The judges and courts were not going to rat on each other or hold anyone accountable for the abuse Britney suffered during the c-ship. And Harvey Weinstein's r@pe case was just overturned in NY (although he'll still be sentenced in CA), so what now for those victims? 

Edited by Gutterguppy
Spelling!
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Jack Spears said:

Why has this forum turned into a pro-jamie forum? I remember back in the day people were supportive, but now she has freedom and people don't like the way she's expressing herself they all have a problem. 

TMZ and Jamie have a very long historical link and posting these articles is just complete and utter nonsense. This is exactly the kind of stuff and news that began to circulate in 2006-2007 before she entered her C-ship. Take this down, now. 

I haven’t seen a single fan here being pro-Jamie. I’ve seen people that support her freedom but show genuine concern about the people she is surrounding herself with… It’s a natural response when you see someone you care about making decisions that could potentially cause her even more harm.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Again with the broke allegations and out of control narrative, what a lack of emphaty to Britney from TMZ yet again. 

She's upset about the outcome and rightfully so. As for the broke things, Britney might never be broke in her life, even if she did she could sell the rights to her memoir, start a new tour or residency. She still one of the most iconic artists and people will throw offers to her, her music still is streamed. She will be fine.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

sigh.. this sounds very bad. I wish some of you would would stop acting like everything’s fine when it’s clear she’s struggling in every aspect of her life.

I wish someone could get through to her but even if her kids couldn’t, i’m not sure who can. 

Don't even waste your time, people here rather live in denial than to accept the truth. They think it's completely normal for a person to post creepy naked pictures, to dance with knives around her terrified animals, to get mad at a fast food worker just because he wished her well, to attack random celebrities online, to date a literal felon with charges of gun possession and child endangerment and on...

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I still want to understand why TMZ never mention the housekeeper.

The article is the same ol story to sell the c-ship.

The problem is... Britney keep giving them all the weapons to call her unhinged, unstable and messy.

It's so easy for them to write bad things about her. Who wouldn’t believe Britney is doing everything they claim?

Perhaps the housekeeper is their plug. 

• Like 1

Can we collectively all NOT push TMZ propaganda and make threads based on their articles? They've been saying she's a m*** head, knife obsessed, red bull guzzling, s** crazed maniac and to top it off she's constantly on the verge of serious danger... All of this within the span of two years... ever since the con ended... Funny that isn't it?

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Can we collectively all NOT push TMZ propaganda and make threads based on their articles? They've been saying she's a m*** head, knife obsessed, red bull guzzling, s** crazed maniac and to top it off she's constantly on the verge of serious danger... All of this within the span of two years... ever since the con ended... Funny that isn't it?

Where have you been sis? Britney riding around with the housekeeper and his charges imo is her being in danger.

Besides when Scam continued to pop up talking to TMZ, everyone thirsty for his rod gave him a pass. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block