Britney's Lawyer, Rosengart, Makes Statement To Rolling Stone

8 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

I remember Rosengart talking about settlements when it was first mentioned here that Jamie was gravely ill, but what did Jamie do? Instead of taking that as some sort of olive branch, he chose to drag this out to further abuse Britney. 

I highly doubt that was Jamie. Welcome to the world of lawyers

This is how the world works unfortunately. Rarely any fairness. 

Although if Britney herself was more on the ball, who knows how things would’ve turned out. She’s too busy spinning in her damn living room. 

Sometimes it feels, we as fans, care more about her well being and success than she does. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It was obvious that team con will drag this case out into oblivion. Lou Taylor is also way too powerful but with all the alleged other problems she is facing I hope she will get what she deserves. For Jamie Spears, I am pretty sure he will die soon anyways, so nature will do its part. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

It was obvious that team con will drag this case out into oblivion. Lou Taylor is also way too powerful but with all the alleged other problems she is facing I hope she will get what she deserves. For Jamie Spears, I am pretty sure he will die soon anyways, so nature will do its part. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

The evidence of Lou embezzling her money and Jamie’s illegal surveillance could all still go to the feds/criminal court. This may not be all over, for them, but it is for Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I premise that they don't know American law, but I think all this evidence and accusations should have been made right away with a nice criminal complaint, time was wasted and attention shifted to economic issues, when abuse is the most important thing, that's why Britney shut everything down.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Rosenfraud will walk away with millions and dropped the ball on this case several times. Maybe the woman Lisa MacCarley  on Twitter that moaned and complained about Rosenfraud was right as well.

Lisa loooves attention,  but she did say Rosenfraud was dragging this purposely and missing time limits.

I mean, the journalists from NYT found out some very juicy things about the case, they did a proper investigation. He basically ignored it, even tho he mentioned them (because Framing Britney was big).

Rosenfraud even made money from the book deal. The guy acted more like a manager.

In some months more people here will say not good things about him. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Funny how he was sooo confident everyone involved was going to jail. Three years later literally nothing was accomplished. She’s obviously free but still mentally caged. You can’t look at her now and say oh she’s so healthy and better off…

unfortunately.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Why is he saying this as if it's a victory?:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

He needs to keep selling the fake narrative.  It makes him the hero, it gave him money and awards.

Notice the random part about HMC and the book, saying like Britney wouldn’t have opportunities like that before with the c-ship... 

The guy is just another egomaniac in Britney’s life. He couldn’t care less about justice or whatever. After a long time there’s no hype to even make questions about the case anymore... he probably predicted that with time people would be tired of it. 

His victory: the millions, the awards and worldwide coverage.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Catalin said:

Why is he saying this as if it's a victory?:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Well, in a sense he won, cuz he accomplished what he was hired for, he removed FreeBritney activists from the street, made the public lose interest in her case, earned a lot of money for his firm and freed ALL team con members from liability, even Jamie, the scapegoat.

What angers me the most in his statement that he clearly placed all the blame on Britney, that she was the one who did not want to participate in the legal proceedings anymore, but even if we assume that Britney wanted to end it all and settle, it’s fully Rosengart's fault, because everything was done on his part to wear her out and make her give up any hope at justice. Britney became a victim of his deliberately bad legal strategy.

He spent almost three years arguing about 12th and 13th accountings, and attorneys' fees with no real progress. But these 'accounting' issues were puny in comparison to what could have been done if the goal were real justice for Britney. There was no Dr. Spar report, and other apparent extrinsic fraud that would have brought justice to Britney. Why ignore that? Why not file the Hudson motion? He could have filed the Hudson motion to set aside the entire corrupt conservatorship. Unless his goal was to stall for as long as possible and then settle. I mean it took him almost 9 months just to summon Jamie for deposition, and then Rosengart failed this deposition, then he purposefully missed all the statutes of limitations...

And no matter what anyone thinks about Lisa, but she more than once noticed that Rosengart did not use any effective legal means to speed up the process, that he didn't file proper objections and/or motions that would have bring true #JusticeForBritney. And Lisa had long predicted that B's case with the strategy Matt had chosen would end exactly like this.

And I don't believe it was Britney who insisted on not appearing in court at all. I mean, she had the strength to appear in court in 2019 immediately after a very traumatic experience when she was held against her will in a facility. She was strong enough to appear in court twice in 2021, when she had no one on her side at all. But now when she had a lawyer supposedly on her side, she refused to appear in court? Smells like lies to me.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Well, in a sense he won, cuz he accomplished what he was hired for, he removed FreeBritney activists from the street, made the public lose interest in her case, earned a lot of money for his firm and freed ALL team con members from liability, even Jamie, the scapegoat.

What angers me the most in his statement that he clearly placed all the blame on Britney, that she was the one who did not want to participate in the legal proceedings anymore, but even if we assume that Britney wanted to end it all and settle, it’s fully Rosengart's fault, because everything was done on his part to wear her out and make her give up any hope at justice. Britney became a victim of his deliberately bad legal strategy.

He spent almost three years arguing about 12th and 13th accountings, and attorneys' fees with no real progress. But these 'accounting' issues were puny in comparison to what could have been done if the goal were real justice for Britney. There was no Dr. Spar report, and other apparent extrinsic fraud that would have brought justice to Britney. Why ignore that? Why not file the Hudson motion? He could have filed the Hudson motion to set aside the entire corrupt conservatorship. Unless his goal was to stall for as long as possible and then settle. I mean it took him almost 9 months just to summon Jamie for deposition, and then Rosengart failed this deposition, then he purposefully missed all the statutes of limitations...

And no matter what anyone thinks about Lisa, but she more than once noticed that Rosengart did not use any effective legal means to speed up the process, that he didn't file proper objections and/or motions that would have bring true #JusticeForBritney. And Lisa had long predicted that B's case with the strategy Matt had chosen would end exactly like this.

And I don't believe it was Britney who insisted on not appearing in court at all. I mean, she had the strength to appear in court in 2019 immediately after a very traumatic experience when she was held against her will in a facility. She was strong enough to appear in court twice in 2021, when she had no one on her side at all. But now when she had a lawyer supposedly on her side, she refused to appear in court? Smells like lies to me.

You're spot on as always. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I've got cleaner vibes from Rosengart since his very first public press conference. All talk.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block