Britney posts throwback photo with ex-manager Larry Rudolph: "the worst dress I've ever worn in my life"

3 minutes ago, PlayboyMommy said:

One of the only friends she had at the time and who lived with her after the divorce Sean Philip confirmed on Twitter it was - allegedly - the Wayans who did it, most definitely with the help of Larry. He first posted about it on Twitter years ago but I'm guessing he deleted it for obvious reasons

E6gfi5rXsAA6uPf?format=jpg&name=small

Yas Agree GIF by Tiffany

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, PlayboyMommy said:

One of the only friends she had at the time and who lived with her after the divorce Sean Philip confirmed on Twitter it was - allegedly - the Wayans who did it, most definitely with the help of Larry. He first posted about it on Twitter years ago but I'm guessing he deleted it for obvious reasons

E6gfi5rXsAA6uPf?format=jpg&name=small

Either way Hollywood is such a small circle, I think so many people had a part in B's abuse and profiting off of her. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Nope! But i'm glad she is speaking on it too! It was the below thread AND MC Castille 

Oprah Winfrey Smirk GIF

I have also been listening to MC Castille, who I respect and appreciate, her most recent podcast/video said it might be her last. I got kinda emotional with her.

Also 'That Surprise Witness' speaks of the Maloof family as well.

Appreciate what you have to say

• Like 2

“but I guess something happened”

she’s definitely alluding to something specific. Why else would she word it that way? Thatsurprisewitness just did a video about this night just a couple weeks ago. She’s communicating something imo. Especially considering they just had a court hearing

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block