Britney posts throwback photo with ex-manager Larry Rudolph: "the worst dress I've ever worn in my life"

2 minutes ago, PlayboyMommy said:

She always posts old pictures of her with key players in the conservatorship before and after court hearings, she did the same a few days ago with those Kevin wedding pictures. It's the only way she can speak about her current situation since it's still pretty much an ongoing case all these years later

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:
5 minutes ago, PlayboyMommy said:

She always posts old pictures of her with key players in the conservatorship before and after court hearings, she did the same a few days ago with those Kevin wedding pictures. It's the only way she can speak about her current situation since it's still pretty much an ongoing case all these years later

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Source?

It'a really only 'That Surprise Witness' who I know isn't really credible but I've been watching her videos just because I wanted to see what she's all about and her latest videos have some pretty non-coincidental kinda synchronous things going on. It's a stretch if you do go watch either way it's curious. 

• Love 2
Just now, BBjammin said:

It'a really only 'That Surprise Witness' who I know isn't really credible but I've been watching her videos just because I wanted to see what she's all about and her latest videos have some pretty non-coincidental kinda synchronous things going on. It's a stretch if you do go watch either way it's curious. 

Cool, I didn't watch her Diddy video haven't watched her in a while.

So, she kinda linked Diddy as someone that allegedly drugged B?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:
WWW.GETTYIMAGES.CA

Britney Spears and P. Diddy attend an evening at PURE Nightclub hosted by P. Diddy on September 7, 2007 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

I found this photo of them but this is at a different party 

That Surprise Witness gives a timeline of all of these events in Vegas where Diddy, and Britney and other celebs are promoting club openings and it all leads up to the 2007 VMA's.

There are a few times that Britney is out at these promo events that her and Diddy are both there and yes she linked Diddy as someone who possibly could have drugged B. Also links in how the CON was basically human trafficking and Diddy is allegedly a trafficker.

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Cool, I didn't watch her Diddy video haven't watched her in a while.

So, she kinda linked Diddy as someone that allegedly drugged B?

• Love 1
Just now, BBjammin said:

That Surprise Witness gives a timeline of all of these events in Vegas where Diddy, and Britney and other celebs are promoting club openings and it all leads up to the 2007 VMA's.

There are a few times that Britney is out at these promo events that her and Diddy are both there and yes she linked Diddy as someone who possibly could have drugged B. Also links in how the CON was basically human trafficking and Diddy is allegedly a trafficker.

Do you think I should check out her video? Is it worth a watch?

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, BBjammin said:

I made a thread a few days ago with the thumbnail of this exact picture pretty much. I think something definitely happened that night.

32 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Something did happen there were reports she collapsed, and Larry told the media she fell asleep in the club

22 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

After he allegedly drugged her

7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Excuse Me What GIF

One of the only friends she had at the time and who lived with her after the divorce Sean Philip confirmed on Twitter it was - allegedly - the Wayans who did it, most definitely with the help of Larry. He first posted about it on Twitter years ago but I'm guessing he deleted it for obvious reasons

E6gfi5rXsAA6uPf?format=jpg&name=small

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Do you think I should check out her video? Is it worth a watch?

I thought it was. Also her other most recent video I think. She definitely is a niche vibe but comes with facts and interesting opinions.

Just now, BBjammin said:

Mmm. And the photo Britney referenced in the deleted post was at the same nightclub in Vegas...it's all so weird and sick.

She's definitely more aware of things than we give her credit for. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block