When Do “Fans” Stop Defending Her…

2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Sorry but... are we going to use everything bad that happened to her to justify every single thing she does?

We are going to the Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez and others "forever victim girls" narrative? It's tired.

Britney suffered a lot of different abuses (to this day actually, allegedly), but her actions will have consequences.

She is a 42 years old adult, now independent, a judge saw her as competent to deal with life like any other person...

We should focus on her being a victim to the responsible for her legal case,  not to use it as an excuse for whatever weird things she posts.

A worldwide celebrity posting bizarre things will make people react like that, unfortunately. It's not just something against Britney... if any other artist had her content even some Britney fans would say mean things about it. Let's be honest...

Completely Agree!

• Like 3
4 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Its interesting to call Demi and Selena victim girls. I think they pretty much slay and have used their experiences to do good and put it in to art.  

sinead o'connor was put through so much scrutiny. Until she was dead that is, then people praised her.

Thats what usually happens.

From what I know, Sinead used to avoid any media attention, she was very lowkey until her death.

Demi and Selena inspired many people, but they overdid it with the pity party.

Way too much "poor me", it started to annoy people. Nowadays people can barely stand Demi, it was just a never ending drama.

Selena is lucky she has a hit TV show and Taylor Swift army, because people now notice she attacks people and then play the victim... she seems addicted to it. The viral hate comments about her increased since last year.

I just don't want Britney to end like them. Britney herself said she doesn't want to be treated as a victim.

Some fans still acting like she suffered more than everyone else to justify everything... no thanks.

9 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Some fans still acting like she suffered more than everyone else to justify everything... no thanks.

So true. Were all going through it one way or another, top selling artist or not.

I dont see Britney as a victim, I see her as a strong woman who survived severe abuse.

Regardless - its concerning. Women tearing each other down and one of the most powerful man in the world use emojis to comment on Britney ******* around in her living room. Now thats WEIRD.

As I've mentioned before, she's very smart and loves secret messages and posts them often. People who don't understand this are making a big deal out of it by assuming that she is crazy because they feel insecure about it. That is really missing the point and disrespectful.
To begin with, she writes in a cryptic way because she is not obligated to post in a way that everyone in the world can understand. So it's rather natural that people can't understand the meaning of her posts. She writes in a way that certain people will understand.

All I can say now is that her puzzle-like posts have meaning, and she's sooo smart and poetic and an artist. That I'm even in awe of her. 

Apart from that, she has explained many times why she makes posts like this one. Have you forgotten that?
She once wrote that she was sick of her father and Robin coming to her dressing room to monitor her every time she got ready, which took hours every time during the conservatorship, and that's why she likes to post on Instagram, where she can do everything by herself, and she also wrote in her book to regain her artistry that was taken away from her.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

You don’t see the point... or don't want to see. Beyonce Whatever GIF

No, I don’t think you get it. I’m not attacking you, I’m just stating that this language does not make any sense. You don’t need to defend someone for being weird and different. Is she on trial? No. She’s just at home doing her weird thing on social media like many people do. I usually just unfollow them, I don’t ‘defend’ them as it’s not a criminal trial. It’s social media.. 

• Like 2
On 4/22/2024 at 7:40 AM, j4j05 said:

Unfortunately, it is what it is.

Who would have thought it would come down to this where lowering her pants is what she has to offer to the world? She’s so much more than that, but maybe she doesn’t see it.

What?

What SHE has to offer the world??
She doesn't owe the world ANYTHING. The world owes Her!

Leave her to do what tf She wants.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Aylaskye said:

No, I don’t think you get it. I’m not attacking you, I’m just stating that this language does not make any sense. You don’t need to defend someone for being weird and different. Is she on trial? No. She’s just at home doing her weird thing on social media like many people do. I usually just unfollow them, I don’t ‘defend’ them as it’s not a criminal trial. It’s social media.. 

Same, I'm not attacking you.

Fans defend her all the time, here, on twitter,  Facebook, Instagram... like a job. Look their responses for the people mocking her videos. 

It's not about defending her of something problematic, it's about fans pressed because the GP thinks Britney is a sad joke. They can't handle the harsh reality.

You're right for not losing your time defending her, I do the same.

Edited by Dark Willow

Defending what? I don’t know why you all say things like “I can’t defend her anymore” defend what though?

Shes not some problematic artist who keeps getting into trouble for saying offensive stuff. She struggles with her mental health, obviously. So do I. If someone’s speaking about that in bad faith I have nothing to say to them anyway. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
48 minutes ago, sodapopbritney said:

Defending what? I don’t know why you all say things like “I can’t defend her anymore” defend what though?

Shes not some problematic artist who keeps getting into trouble for saying offensive stuff. She struggles with her mental health, obviously. So do I. If someone’s speaking about that in bad faith I have nothing to say to them anyway. 

Other artists write love songs about dating creeps, assault paparazzi or beat-up their exes, and their fan bases only seem to get bigger (not condoning their actions ofc). But because she struggles with her mental health, makes weird content, and dances in her bikini bottom at home, therefore I must wash my hands of her because the GP thinks she's a 'sad joke'. Didn't know I was supposed to care about the opinion of the average citizen. I think the crux of the issue here is that some users are embarrassed to be a fan of her, because she's not doing things the 'right' way (not getting help the 'right' way, not acting the 'right' way a woman in her 40s should, not posting the 'right' content), but you know what, that's their problem. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Soni said:

What?

What SHE has to offer the world??
She doesn't owe the world ANYTHING. The world owes Her!

Leave her to do what tf She wants.

Calm down. If she’s posting content, then yes, she is offering it to the world. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, sodapopbritney said:

I think it's for the users pressed about her getting n.oode. the spinning and word salad IG. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, j4j05 said:

Calm down. If she’s posting content, then yes, she is offering it to the world. 

I'm calm.

I'm only making the words stick out, so you get what is happening.

She is posting these stuff for herself.

2 hours ago, Soni said:

I'm calm.

I'm only making the words stick out, so you get what is happening.

She is posting these stuff for herself.

But at the end of the day, anyone who posts on a public forum isn’t really doing so just for themselves, it’s for the world. If she wanted to make these videos for herself, then they would stay on her camera roll, not Instagram.

She chooses what she shares with the world so yes it is something she is offering. 

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, j4j05 said:

But at the end of the day, anyone who posts on a public forum isn’t really doing so just for themselves, it’s for the world. If she wanted to make these videos for herself, then they would stay on her camera roll, not Instagram.

She chooses what she shares with the world so yes it is something she is offering. 

Absolutely… and with every cringy post she ruins her legacy. These instagram posts are how she’ll be remembered.

• Like 1

Britney's situation has been decadent for some time, here on this forum there are still blind fans and when we say something they get offended or come with the same "it's her life" talk.
Britney has been living a vicious cycle for years, all she does is move around her living room in a strange way, show her body in a super ***ualized and vulgar way and always travel to the same places (according to what she posts) .
She doesn't interact with her fans, we don't have any contact with her other than these terrible posts, we don't know exactly how she is because she doesn't talk to us other than writing nonsense things on Instagram... it's all very strange.
She doesn't take care of her appearance and I remember she complained about this in court, saying that during her guardianship she couldn't even get her nails done while her maids were always tidy... but now she's free and continues to take poor care of herself.

By the way, when was the last time we saw Britney caught? I don't think any this year, even when driving, not even in those places she says she travels to. And even though the paparazzi are more respectful today, they are still there.

I miss that fun Britney on Instagram, who posted exercises at the gym, who posted roller skating, who posted dancing with the kids, who posted Olympic gymnastics training... now it's just her in her underwear in her living room.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, willys said:

I miss that fun Britney on Instagram, who posted exercises at the gym, who posted roller skating, who posted dancing with the kids, who posted Olympic gymnastics training... now it's just her in her underwear in her living room.

It's still britney who posts her dancing. I literally don't know what is wrong with this post. She looks beautiful. She's dancing. Why this outrage?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block