When Do “Fans” Stop Defending Her…

16 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

It doesn’t seem acceptable in the Britney community to question anything she does. But the content she chooses to put out just seems meaningless cheap and raunchy. I used to think being a fan meant admiring someone but  here it just seems like blind allegiance. Isn’t it ok to be a fan AND have expectations?

Who are you to judge her? Are you a saint?????

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

People will ALWAYS hate her, no matter what she does. It doesn't matter. They always find something about Britney to yap about. 
It's her breasts, her playback, her outfits, her lyrics, her virginity, her kids, her bfs, her friends, her career, her house, her dogs and so on and on and on. People will always find somthing to be negative about. When she talks about her struggles though, complete silence from these lunatics. I give 0 ****s about some white middleageds american women who hate on Britney when all she does is dancing in her own living room lmao. These women are nasty to anyone who's **** and beautiful and since Britney is not at the top right now, they feel superior. Nasty nasty spirits, they should just fück off with their unwanted opinion.

You'd think she shot someone and had gotten away with it, with the way some users here are acting. I'm so sick of the hyperbolic outrage. It's like the OP is mad that Britney, with her 42.3 mil followers, is getting likes on her posts from said 42.3 mil followers and is mad the people who follow her, like her content - make it make sense.

And I find it telling and disgusting that when she does put out a video like this, certain users are quick to quote literally nobodies on Twitter who think because Britney is dancing , being eccentric or what have you, therefore her rights need to be stripped away from her and every facet of her life needs to be controlled. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I don't expect nothing from her as an artist anymore. She clearly done with it and keeps saying for years she is done... her team and label are pushing her career at this point, Britney herself just doesn't want anything to do with it (apparently).

There's honestly nothing I disagree with Britney on more than this 

16 minutes ago, Aylaskye said:

Good! You should have stopped that. She’s not doing anything bad to need defending. Being weird on social media isn’t a crime. She is not on trial in court so i’m not getting this talk of defending her as if she is. 

You don’t see the point... or don't want to see. Beyonce Whatever GIF

11 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

There's honestly nothing I disagree with Britney on more than this 

She will come back eventually,  money talks. She needs to feed an entire team, lawyers, exes, family and still a RCA contract to fulfill.

But the only thing she never contradicted herself is about wanting to retire. She keeps saying she is done with it, she doesn't want to release anything, she said she doesn't want to be part of the industry anymore. 

But at the end... it isn’t only her decision to make. Britney is a brand, not only a person. No wonder we see they releasing anything they can with her name on it.

Edited by Dark Willow
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Some new hate on twitter and some fans are defending her... op has a point lol.

Im honestly chocked these people comment on her content in such a condecending way about a woman who was trafficked, robbed of her freedom and is going through so much. 

Elon Musk - lets talk about womens worth, human rights and mental health. I suggest you should take some psychological tests. Maybe you will fail them too.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Some new hate on twitter and some fans are defending her... op has a point lol.

Im honestly chocked these people comment on her content in such a condecending way about a woman who was trafficked, robbed of her freedom and is going through so much. 

Elon Musk - lets talk about womens worth, human rights and mental health. I suggest you should take some psychological tests. Maybe you will fail them too.

1 minute ago, PrincessAkwa said:

cognitive dissonance. same lady in that post who thinks Britney shouldn't be free was also crying about women's right being taken away by politicians 2 days earlier.  

I guess equals rights only extends to certain women, according to her. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

cognitive dissonance. same lady in that post who thinks Britney shouldn't be free was also crying about women's right being taken away by politicians 2 days earlier.  

They are DUMB and NASTY; a very bad combination. 

If she's soooo mentally ill, what does it make them look like? Laughing and gossiping about someone who's struggling = good citizen? Why do they have the need to comment on her videos if she's sooo wacko? There is no endgoal, they just want to feel better about themselves 

Britney's life would be completely different if she was a man...so them crying about women's rights while stomping on Britney is just EVIL. These women bond over being nasty to each other; they have absolutely NO LIFE outside their family and it's eating them inside. I'd pity them if they weren't so nasty to other innocent women. 

• Love 1

I don’t see many fans claiming her content is amazing. It just stops being a big deal after a few years of the same thing. So people just try to see the positive and/or just ignore some stuff. 

Personally, it was mostly disappointing to me at first because I really wanted her to do all the “right” things and take down everyone who hurt her. We all want a happy ending where the bad guys get theirs. But it’s real life, not a Hollywood movie. Trauma doesn’t work that way. **** happens and things have consequences. At least she’s alive, free and has a smile on her face. 

• Like 2
16 hours ago, j4j05 said:

There is so much other stuff she could be posting. She says she’s a “chef in the works” - it would be cute to see her cooking or baking. Her old workout videos used to be cute. When she used to paint, it was adorable.

Now, all her content is the same. She keeps dancing while wearing low bottoms that she keeps lowering. It’s giving off trashy and D-list vibes (sorry but it’s true). It’s sad that she might think this is the best she can offer right now. 

Completeely agreed. This women needs professional help but I´m sure she won´t go to a doctor because she trust nobody.

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Stigma about mental health in 2024 is concerning when the messages come from people with power.

Musk owns the platform and has WAY to much power in general. HE creeps me out.

Instead of putting her down he could just have not commented. Its so much to unpack there. Yikes.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Sorry but... are we going to use everything bad that happened to her to justify every single thing she does?

We are going to the Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez and others "forever victim girls" narrative? It's tired.

Britney suffered a lot of different abuses (to this day actually, allegedly), but her actions will have consequences.

She is a 42 years old adult, now independent, a judge saw her as competent to deal with life like any other person...

We should focus on her being a victim to the responsible for her legal case,  not to use it as an excuse for whatever weird things she posts.

A worldwide celebrity posting bizarre things will make people react like that, unfortunately. It's not just something against Britney... if any other artist had her content even some Britney fans would say mean things about it. Let's be honest...

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Sorry but... are we going to use everything bad that happened to her to justify every single thing she does?

We are going to the Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez and others "forever victim girls" narrative? It's tired.

Britney suffered a lot of different abuses (to this day actually, allegedly), but her actions will have consequences.

She is a 42 years old adult, now independent, a judge saw her as competent to deal with life like any other person...

We should focus on her being a victim to the responsible for her legal case,  not to use it as an excuse for whatever weird things she posts.

A worldwide celebrity posting bizarre things will make people react like that, unfortunately. It's not just something against Britney... if any other artist had her content even some Britney fans would say mean things about it. Let's be honest...

Its interesting to call Demi and Selena victim girls. I think they pretty much slay and have used their experiences to do good and put it in to art.  

sinead o'connor was put through so much scrutiny. Until she was dead that is, then people praised her.

Thats what usually happens.

• Like 1

Yikes, just take it off girl. I feel bad for the boys. As Rihanna recently said she regrets some of her outfits now that she is a mom. It is unbelievable that Britney does not care about her behavior impact on her children. I don’t blame her kids for their actions. 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Britney is a joke anywhere outside her fan bubble. If you don't believe it, try asking a friend at work or any random person what they think about her. The answers are the worst possible, and sometimes there's really no way to defend her.

I actually started this post because I heard two strangers talking about her latest post and how “sad and embarrassing it is”. 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Oh I totally believe this. Anyone living outside Britneyland know the cruel reality.

They think this is the same hate from her prime years and "it's just social media"... oh boy.

Maybe it's better living in denial?

I stopped defending her a long time ago. There's no point to do it. It's complicated giving excuses for something never ending.

It's just sad to see that a whole new generation sees Britney as this... character. She could be way more than a joke.

Absolutely 💯 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

It doesn’t seem acceptable in the Britney community to question anything she does. But the content she chooses to put out just seems meaningless cheap and raunchy. I used to think being a fan meant admiring someone but  here it just seems like blind allegiance. Isn’t it ok to be a fan AND have expectations?

Stop having expectations and you'll live your life way more stress free. I know I do.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block