When Do “Fans” Stop Defending Her…

At this point, I personally don't care, and it really doesn't matter what the fans think. Britney is destroying her own legacy every day, exhibiting bizarre behavior and posting things that make absolutely no sense, only adding more fuel to the fire. I haven’t met anyone recently who views her as a sane person. She’s done. Ultimately, it’s her life, her career, her legacy. If she doesn’t care, then why should we?

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

At this point, I personally don't care, and it really doesn't matter what the fans think. Britney is destroying her own legacy every day, exhibiting bizarre behavior and posting things that make absolutely no sense, only adding more fuel to the fire. I haven’t met anyone recently who views her as a sane person. She’s done. Ultimately, it’s her life, her career, her legacy. If she doesn’t care, then why should we?

Sane is a strong word. You can be sane and still be weird/eccentric. I do wish she’d realize this isn’t the “**** you” she might think it is and that Team Con would have suffered much more if she had actually played  her cards differently, but it still doesn’t make her insane. It’s the WORLD that’s insane, questioning someone’s right for freedom and basic human rights based on how “weird” they act on instagram. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I do wish she’d realize this isn’t the “**** you” she might think it is and that Team Con would have suffered much more if she had actually played  her cards differently.

I agree. I always ask if Britney is aware the only person she is hurting is herself.

It's clear she wants to attack her family/abusers... like saying she doesn't believe in God, the naked content, the passive aggressive captions. The "I like to make people uncomfortable". 

I don't think she realize they don’t care the way she believe they care. It makes her look unhinged, and it makes them as the right ones... today its easy to see "her father was right", "she needed the cship". We can debate all day these people are wrong to think this way, but in the real world they don’t know details about her abuse.

What Britney is doing is self destruction and it seems nobody wants to help her to understand that. 

Britney seems like a child trying to get attention for bad reasons all the time. She probably thinks her family loves her, even after everything (and one day they will change and be better). 

I don't think she understands completely what actually happened with her and how the world after the c-ship works. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 4

Remember back in the day when Christina said Britney seemed like a lost little girl and everyone jumped at Christina for saying that, but she was right all along. 

It’s in our human nature to be social and emotional beings. It’s really not good for her to be “against” so many people. She’s feuding with her family, she’s estranged from her kids, we don’t see her with good close friends, no “coworkers.” 

Hopefully, she heals more and more each day. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block