When Do “Fans” Stop Defending Her…

11 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I get what you mean but at the same time,

how is criticizing going to help?

Its not gonna change anything.

Britney will still act the way she does on IG.

I just wish she'd switch up instead of always posting the same type of content.

is better to keep it as it is lol, weird dancing.

she tried to spice it up by eating cake off the floor and now I am happy she just dances.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Britney doesn't need to fulfill your wishes. You don't own her. She may be doing all these things you require of her, a person you don't know personally, but she chooses not to show them to you. It's best for you to head off to watch the IG of some other active performer. You can still enjoy her music without patronizing her as a person. That was her family's job and her father's cohorts.

also I do understand her. she WAS doing everything we wanted and asked for, she was the PERFECT girl and look how she it ended up for her?

SHe has no interest of being the IT girl anymore and I do see where she's coming from

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

If you had a family member with mental illness would you just applaud their behavior? It’s ok to speak honestly about a situation without being cruel. I don’t think pretending something is ok makes it ok.

But again, what is the point of this? What do you want people to do? Like they said, it’s not an issue where police or medical professionals need involved. All it is is just someone having fun posting what they want to post. And sure, It’s not what you or most fans want her to be posting and I get that but people are allowed to post what they want and we need to understand that. I’ve followed people too that I’ve seen post annoying cringey selfies all the time and I’ve simply unfollowed when I’ve not wanted to see it anymore. It’s not a crime to be weird. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

He is a pig, but you don’t think he is the only famous person mocking her exotic content, right? 

He just love to expose himself.

Britney is a joke anywhere outside her fan bubble. If you don't believe it, try asking a friend at work or any random person what they think about her. The answers are the worst possible, and sometimes there's really no way to defend her.

• Like 6
14 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

It doesn’t seem acceptable in the Britney community to question anything she does. But the content she chooses to put out just seems meaningless cheap and raunchy. I used to think being a fan meant admiring someone but  here it just seems like blind allegiance. Isn’t it ok to be a fan AND have expectations?

I just don't give a f to her messy posts and just: ":cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:"

11 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Britney is a joke anywhere outside her fan bubble. If you don't believe it, try asking a friend at work or any random person what they think about her. The answers are the worst possible, and sometimes there's really no way to defend her.

Oh I totally believe this. Anyone living outside Britneyland know the cruel reality.

They think this is the same hate from her prime years and "it's just social media"... oh boy.

Maybe it's better living in denial?

I stopped defending her a long time ago. There's no point to do it. It's complicated giving excuses for something never ending.

It's just sad to see that a whole new generation sees Britney as this... character. She could be way more than a joke.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Oh I totally believe this. Anyone living outside Britneyland know the cruel reality.

They think this is the same hate from her prime years and "it's just social media"... oh boy.

I stopped defending her a long time ago. There's no point to do it. It's complicated giving excuses for something never ending.

It's just sad to see that a whole new generation sees Britney as this... character. She could be way more than a joke.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Derrick said:

I don’t think a majority of people are applauding her behavior online. It’s just a small group of people here. I’ve never met anyone in person who thinks what she shares is “normal” and I don’t attempt to argue it.

Most people havent followed her journey or read her book.

We dont know about her treatment or meds and I am glad we dont because she has the right to have privacy.

• Love 1

let her be! she has the right to be trashy! we fought for her to have that right. now let her exercise it in peace!

maybe she’s crazy. let her be ******* crazy then.

yes we all want primeney, but she doesn’t care about that anymore. so let her be and enjoy her work.

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Let's get real, darling. Britney's journey parallels the modern era of self-empowerment and control over one's image—think OnlyFans, but on a global scale. Just like creators on OnlyFans reclaim their seGGSuality and autonomy, Britney is reclaiming her narrative and owning her truth. She's not here to cater to anyone's outdated standards of 'meaningful' content. Instead, she's flipping the script and embracing her seGGSuality in a way that's both liberating and empowering. So, before you judge her choices, consider the context of her journey and the larger societal shift towards self-expression in the digital age. Britney isn't just an icon; she's a trailblazer in the fight for autonomy and empowerment.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Joel Santos said:

But what do you mean defend her? This language is so confusing. There is nothing criminal with being a weird person. You don’t need to defend her, she’s not on trial! Wtf is wrong with people. 

• Love 4

I don’t think that’s true. We’ve all called her out when she has posted problematic stuff I.e jack in the box, Christina’s weight etc. 

It’s fine to criticise her if she is saying or doing hurtful things to others. But I don’t see why we would bash her for posting videos of herself dancing or her outfits? Just don’t do the same on your own IG and move on.

The entitlement over her image is crazyyyy

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Good! You should have stopped that. She’s not doing anything bad to need defending. Being weird on social media isn’t a crime. She is not on trial in court so i’m not getting this talk of defending her as if she is. 

• Like 2

People will ALWAYS hate her, no matter what she does. It doesn't matter. They always find something about Britney to yap about. 
It's her breasts, her playback, her outfits, her lyrics, her virginity, her kids, her bfs, her friends, her career, her house, her dogs and so on and on and on. People will always find somthing to be negative about. When she talks about her struggles though, complete silence from these lunatics. I give 0 ****s about some white middleageds american women who hate on Britney when all she does is dancing in her own living room lmao. These women are nasty to anyone who's **** and beautiful and since Britney is not at the top right now, they feel superior. Nasty nasty spirits, they should just fück off with their unwanted opinion.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block