Do You Think Britney Is Listening To Beyonce's Cowboy Carter?

Imagine having nothing going on in your life to the point where you think about whether a celebrity is listening to an album.  It's not even like a thought, you took the time to post an entire article on a forum about it. It's mind boggling. Go read a book, go for a jog. Who cares if she is listening to the album??

• Haha 9
16 minutes ago, ppiotr said:

Imagine having nothing going on in your life to the point where you think about whether a celebrity is listening to an album.  It's not even like a thought, you took the time to post an entire article on a forum about it. It's mind boggling. Go read a book, go for a jog. Who cares if she is listening to the album??

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I think he’s being sarcastic and just shamelessly promoting his fave. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I think he’s being sarcastic and just shamelessly promoting his fave. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

That part. But even still, the op knew they were being messy lol.  Its like what for...? Lol.  Bey is my fav but Im HERE for Britney. Sometimes i wonder the real reason some users post here.

For instance, i made a thread once(which was a total flop LOL) and it was the ending dance-break to MATM that we've never seen britney do. No one really cared, But threads like this go on & on...lol like what the hell...

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Only Beyoncé could be tacky enough to go country and call the first single “Cowboy Carter”. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: Everything is always so calculated and fake with her. 

Every artist has a calculated plan when it comes to their music releases! That’s how you generate buzz, streams and sales! Bey is from TX and has country roots so what would be so tacky in wanting to explore that?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Every artist has a calculated plan when it comes to their music releases! That’s how you generate buzz, streams and sales! Bey is from TX and has country roots so what would be so tacky in wanting to explore that?

It’s the tacky title, “cowboy”, the hat, all of it. Just cause you go “country” doesn’t mean you have to be so on the nose about it. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

i don't. she has taste. 

Beyoncé made this album for her white twink fanbase.

a cheap gimmick to win AOTY and she still wont even win! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

i cant wait for Taylor and Dua to sweep this POS under the rug. Literally no-one will talk about it again. 

Edited by kevin.
  • Haha 1

Country should come naturally to Britney. I'm more a fan of old school country but there have been some interesting experiments with techno. Even Madonna went there for awhile.

I wish I could get more into Bey and Taylor Swift. I admire their hard work and professionalism. They just don't do much for me and everything I've liked from Beyonce she seems to have recycled from something or somebody else. I can't get a real clue of her personality.

The music is much too boring for Britney. I haven’t even listened and I can tell you nothing in that pile of  75 song album is as good as sweet dreams. The first two singles released are not even good country songs. Texas hold em is VERY corny?????? I literally like country music and that sucked. 

5 hours ago, ppiotr said:

Imagine having nothing going on in your life yet you’re on the same forum as me, in the same thread that’s what’s mind boggling! Furthermore you’re not my mother or father so the foaming out the mouth directions you’re trying to place on me are useless! Who cares if I wonder if Britney is listening to Cowboy Carter!

Answer: You do! :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Captain Marvel said:

Of course, she's a stan.  :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

It's a great album too, dunno what y'all are smoking.  :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

It’s an instant classic. I think she’s the queen of making conceptual albums. A lot of people compare her to Michael Jackson but I really think she’s the Madonna of our generation. She keeps reinventing herself and surprising the audience with her versatility. In fact I think there’s been nobody like her, neither in the past or in the present. Three decades into her career she still is the gift that keeps giving. Excited for act iii already. Also where tf are the visuals!!!:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block