Do You Think Britney Is Listening To Beyonce's Cowboy Carter?

18 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I'm ready for Beyonce rock album, the country album is just... not for me.

CC shouldn't be so long, way too many songs in it. 

I dreamed a lot about a Britney rock influenced album. Something aggressive, with personal lyrics... it totally makes sense because Britney was accused of ending rock music when she released bomt. And Britney said before she wanted a rock album. But I gave up... I don't think it will ever happen and her label wouldn’t allow her to leave the "pop dance" thing.

But country... no. Enough of yeehaw

I can’t wait for Rock Beyonce either! I think Britney would slay a more rock type album too! Having Cowboy Carter with so many tracks it genius it gave more opportunities to impact the charts! In addition since this is a new style for Bey it’s great they put lots of tracks!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

It’s an instant classic. I think she’s the queen of making conceptual albums. A lot of people compare her to Michael Jackson but I really think she’s the Madonna of our generation. She keeps reinventing herself and surprising the audience with her versatility. In fact I think there’s been nobody like her, neither in the past or in the present. Three decades into her career she still is the gift that keeps giving. Excited for act iii already. Also where tf are the visuals!!!:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Amen! It’s no wonder Brit is such a huge fan of Beyonce! I wish they had a song together! it be incredible.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Doja Kitten said:

It’s an instant classic. I think she’s the queen of making conceptual albums. A lot of people compare her to Michael Jackson but I really think she’s the Madonna of our generation. She keeps reinventing herself and surprising the audience with her versatility. In fact I think there’s been nobody like her, neither in the past or in the present. Three decades into her career she still is the gift that keeps giving. Excited for act iii already. Also where tf are the visuals!!!:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Agreed. What Beyoncé has accomplished is truly remarkable, people can try and come for her but she’s still here — period.  :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

I wasn’t expecting to enjoy Cowboy Carter as much as I do, tbh, because when I heard a country album I wasn’t all that interested.  Even with the releases of  “Texas Hold ‘Em” and “16 Carriages” I thought both tracks were just ok.  Renaissance gave me everything I needed in a dance record, so I was fully content just having that tide me over.  

I was instantly won over by “American Requiem” and the rest that follows is an excellent body of work.   Supposedly act iii will be her “Rock ‘N’ Roll” album, right?  Whatever she has planned — visuals would be great too — I’m seated.  She earned her flowers.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Captain Marvel said:

Agreed. What Beyoncé has accomplished is truly remarkable, people can try and come for her but she’s still here — period.  :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

I wasn’t expecting to enjoy Cowboy Carter as much as I do, tbh, because when I heard a country album I wasn’t all that interested.  Even with the releases of  “Texas Hold ‘Em” and “16 Carriages” I thought both tracks were just ok.  Renaissance gave me everything I needed in a dance record, so I was fully content just having that tide me over.  

I was instantly won over by “American Requiem” and the rest that follows is an excellent body of work.   Supposedly act iii will be her “Rock ‘N’ Roll” album, right?  Whatever she has planned — visuals would be great too — I’m seated.  She earned her flowers.  

I agree. As a queer person Renaissance just feels closer to home to me. It’s a perfect album. I loved how these songs transitioned from one track to the next. My favorite track is probably Pure/Honey. 
I’ve never been a country fan but I do appreciate good music from all genres. I had the opportunity to work in Galveston, Texas for several months and get to learn about their culture and music up close as an expat who’s totally unfamiliar with American culture. Now I have a deep appreciation for country music and line dance.:neydedance_purple: American requiem literally sent chills down my spine when I listened to cowboy carter for the first time. My favorite non single so far is Ya Ya. I love how she sampled The Beach Boys on that track. 
I’m excited for act iii. Imagine if she collaborates with Bruce Springsteen or Neil Young. the Renaissance trilogy is really her magnum opus. 

Edited by Doja Kitten
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Captain Marvel said:

Jay Z Applause GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

• Love 3
10 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

That part. But even still, the op knew they were being messy lol.  Its like what for...? Lol.  Bey is my fav but Im HERE for Britney. Sometimes i wonder the real reason some users post here.

For instance, i made a thread once(which was a total flop LOL) and it was the ending dance-break to MATM that we've never seen britney do. No one really cared, But threads like this go on & on...lol like what the hell...

You gotta be creative babe, that’s what Bey is doing. It be delusional that some think Brit isn’t a Bey fan! I wish Brit was on Cowboy Carter! 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, ppiotr said:

Imagine having nothing going on in your life to the point where you think about whether a celebrity is listening to an album.  It's not even like a thought, you took the time to post an entire article on a forum about it. It's mind boggling. Go read a book, go for a jog. Who cares if she is listening to the album??

20 hours ago, ppiotr said:

You still gotta be bored to take the time out of your day to do this lol

Drag her musty asś this  hypocrite hater  :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Edited by Britney is my god
19 hours ago, ppiotr said:

Imagine having nothing going on in your life to the point where you think about whether a celebrity is listening to an album.  It's not even like a thought, you took the time to post an entire article on a forum about it. It's mind boggling. Go read a book, go for a jog. Who cares if she is listening to the album??

Isn't it wiser to avoid this thread and find one closer to your heart? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Britney is my god said:

You need help asap 

spacer.png

I need help according to you yet. this is coming from the person that wished death on users, and you threatened beheadings and stabbings against users.

I need help so you say, yet you've created TONS of accounts and keep coming back to attack and wreak havoc on the forum.

I need help you say, yet you're the reason the chat box is gone.

Get Out GIFs | GIFDB.com

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I need help according to you yet. this is coming from the person that wished death on users, and you threatened beheadings and stabbings against users.

I need help so you say, yet you've created TONS of accounts and keep coming back to attack and wreak havoc on the forum.

Get Out GIFs | GIFDB.com

I really don’t know what are you talking about and yeah you  need help because you say that you love Britney and you are a fan yet you trash talk about her , mocking her look and making fun of her mental illness you are a hater honey and everyone knows it .

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Britney is my god said:

I really don’t know what are you talking about and yeah you  need help because you say that you love Britney and you are a fan yet you trash talk about her , mocking her look and making fun of her mental illness you are a hater honey and everyone knows it .

spacer.png

I've never done that and it's a good thing I screen grabbed your profile Abdul you can keep changing your AVI all you'd like.

IBB.CO

Image aa hosted in ImgBB

IBB.CO

Image Abdul hosted in ImgBB

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Get Out GIFs | GIFDB.com

Threatened beheadings and stabbings?

Gurl, what in the hellll?! On a Britney Spears forum???

nene-leakes-looking-around.gif

On the topic on hand. She probably is. She is a stan let's be real! But damn that album is hard for me to get through lmao :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Threatened beheadings and stabbings?

Gurl, what in the hellll?! On a Britney Spears forum???

nene-leakes-looking-around.gif

On the topic on hand. She probably is. She is a stan let's be real! But damn that album is hard for me to get through lmao :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Yes he threatened myself, @GlitterRain and several others. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I've never done that and it's a good thing I screen grabbed your profile Abdul you can keep changing your AVI all you'd like.

IBB.CO

Image aa hosted in ImgBB

IBB.CO

Image Abdul hosted in ImgBB

I didn’t change my AVI you idiot why i would do that 🤣and not you assuming that I am that psychopath according to my  torso  pics :neydedance_purple:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block