Circus - New Domination choreo (no Britney)

we know that Britney would've ended up changing many of those moves

Still, I've always wanted to see what were the concepts for Domination in terms of visuals. This Circus performance for example gives the impression of being something more industrial. I always said that a Circus performance not necessarily had to always be circus themed, and it seemed like for once this was gonna be the case.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Overall not bad, I agree Brit's part needed tweaking and I'm sure she would have changed it. It looks like one of the dance class choreo videos you'd see on youtube.

Meanwhile whatever is happening with the dancers on the lifts in the background is really interesting.

I like the remix as well, I never understood why more artists don't release their tour remixes of songs.

• Like 1

Sinceramente eu amei, assim como amo as outras coreos, principalmente  a de Coupure Electrique, sinto que Britney mesmo na situação que estava ainda havia se conectado com esse projeto, meio que interpretando seu próprio Boicote, mostrando ao team con e a nós mesmos que ela DOMINA.  Seria legal se ela ressucitasse a Domination, lembro que algum tipo de nova tecnologia holográfica também seria acrescentada durante as performances, seria épico!britney spears GIF

5 hours ago, super.nova said:

I like the mix but like I can’t connect with the choreo, looks amateurish and gimmicky 

We know so damn well it’s been just posing and walking the stage ever since the conservatorship. As much as we want her to give Ciara she just can’t do that anymore. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I think it looks pretty cool! The formations that background dancers were making behind “Britney” looked awesome. And those dancers suspended in the air… that visually would have been super interesting especially with what we heard about all the light work that was planned. Seems like the show was planned to be a bit more “showy” than piece of me was. Thanks for sharing!

I kind of like that. And i think with other stuff we saw it could be a nice show. Too bad it was forced and in such a short period of time. With proper investment of time, money and Britneys creativity it could easily be domination.

12 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Has hating on Dominations choreo just became default now?

This looks so sick and has a VISION. Something POM had absolutely none of.

Some of you have no idea I can't :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Right, it's insane how people on here like to bandwagon.

This show actually felt like it had more of a vision and identity than the mess that was POM. The remixes alone >

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block