Circus - New Domination choreo (no Britney)

I haven’t written here for a long time, but I want to express myself about "Domination" since I read a lot of negativity about it.

I feel that many only think about: "Oh Britney has to do hard choreo", and you guys forget about everything else.

I think "Domination" had a vision, clearly it shows that the purpose here was for Britney to look great, to look epic and in "charge" of everything (you know, the way the dancers moves and acts around her). I like the idea that there is a lot of "acting", some simple dance moves (a lot of armografy, yes... but by then it was going to be ideal for the Britney of that moment) and then, they add a little bit of a "dance break" to finish off. So as a whole, i think it was very well balanced.

I would've loved to see the final result! (Leaving aside what we all know was happening behind the scenes).

Everything they released about this show is so... bad.

A really even more sloppy version of POM. 

I think they knew Britney wouldn’t do the dance moves, so they created choreo with her "improv" in mind. 

Thankfully it never happened. Less chances to ruin more her legacy. 

6 hours ago, Cqleb said:

Does my prerogative and overprotected even exist or were they late additions? 

Ive been tracking stuff about this show to try to figure a lot of unclear details about it. According to so many insiders, dancers, alleged workers on the show, so many different songs were pitched for the show. Basically everyone said Britney kept requesting changes to the setlist so constant that by the time it was canceled the show still didn’t have a “finalized” set list. I came to my own conclusion that the whole refusing to do a dance move situation must have been a case of “straw breaking the camels back” in the sense that the shows directors were finding Britney incredibly hard to work with as she kept changing stuff. What’s funny to me though is that everyone said Britney was so hands on with this show. She even said this herself in her book where she was creating whole dance numbers herself. It makes me wonder if she herself was taking charge and people didn’t like it or if they actually gave her more creative freedom and then decided to take it all away? 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Right, it's insane how people on here like to bandwagon.

This show actually felt like it had more of a vision and identity than the mess that was POM. The remixes alone >

15 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Has hating on Dominations choreo just became default now?

This looks so sick and has a VISION. Something POM had absolutely none of.

Some of you have no idea I can't :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Aside from it having a vision, something that POM had at first but got mixed during the "Remixed" leg, I think the reason why Domination is being hated is because Britney would do little to nothing on that performance. The "hate bandwagon" is not recent though, a lot of people disliked this when it leaked a year ago and Break the Ice was meme material back when it was postd.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block