Throwback: Jessica Simpson watching the Onyx tour

49 minutes ago, _____ said:

Hmm, I never thought of that before...do you think her female audience became threatened by her s3xuality?

Over***uality just wasn't popular with women/girls at that time. Even the female rappers were pretty masculine back then. It was more about looking good and wearing cool accessories instead of panties. Thong straps were an accessory worn under low-rise jeans but you werent seeing women wear ONLY thongs. The only artist doing what Britney was doing was Madonna. 

Edited by jordeezy river red
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, jordeezy river red said:

OHT was when Britney really lost her female following and gays became the biggest supporters 

Britney never lost her female following. I've been to lots of her shows on every tour since Onyx and her female audience has always remained huge.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, Fabricio Alex said:

well, if u read brit's book u know even herself didnt/dont like this tour. neither did/do I. 

ironicly, she was at her prime but this tour its NOT her best by far

I read the book girlfriend. I’m also not sure how I feel about this tour, tbh. On one hand, it was the last time we saw Primeney in action. I love the setlist, aside from the awful renditions of Baby and Oops. But the production is just subpar, especially compared to the spectacle that was DWAD tour.

• Like 1

At the time I remember girls at my high school talking so much trash about Britney on this tour, especially the scenes Jessica Simp was talking about. Omg, like it was the worst thing ever. That was officially when the public turned on Britney and she was labeled a total who.re. It’s silly because this is pretty tame and not unlike what women are doing at tv award shows today. 

Edited by MissSpearsSaysSo
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block