New blind items about Britney, Las Vegas comeback and her e-mails

Here's the scoop from user @onmyraadar on Twitter:

So, apparently, Britney's got access to her work email and can check out all the job offers rolling in. She's stoked to see all these big-shot artists wanting to collab with her, but she's not hitting reply on anyone.

She is getting invites from some seriously big names in the business.

Cade tried to arrange a dinner with Las Vegas executives to convince her to return to work, but she didn't say a single word and got up from the table 5 minutes later.

She's taking her meds, but it's a bit all over the place thanks to the whole lithium ordeal and trauma.

his profile: https://twitter.com/onmyraadar

Edited by burns
  • Haha 5
  • Like 2

First off, I doubt most blind items. But in the off chance that this is true, why would Cade even put Vegas on the table? If she is apprehensive about stepping into a recording studio, the last thing she probably wants is to think about another Vegas residency. Like seriously… 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Dublingin said:

First off, I doubt most blind items. But in the off chance that this is true, why would Cade even put Vegas on the table? If she is apprehensive about stepping into a recording studio, the last thing she probably wants is to think about another Vegas residency. Like seriously… 

That's where the money is. The only way of her make real money again. She is not working, not making much money.

I don't think this blind is real, but it wouldn’t be so unbelievable if Cade wants her to go back to Vegas. 

Edited by Dark Willow

Now even these unfounded rumors I have to reiterate that she takes medication.
Guys let's be serious, a person with social anxiety, traumatized, who doesn't even go to "her friends'" birthday parties, can't get on a stage and perform, especially today that she doesn't have to.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block