I Have Nothing restored audio

Imagine if she had sang this with her “star search voice” I believe she changed her voice slightly in 1997 to sound more conventional because if you go back to say 1996 there is a clip of her singing silent night and it’s powerful. I also wish they would release the full version of the national anthem she did with powerhouse vocals.

• Like 1

This proves she has never been a big powerhouse this was not the song to do not many people can pull off a Whitney song but the label saw her potential, you can hear that baby voice in this. so it's there when she sings in falsetto if she stays in her range the voice is nicer but the baby voice is what made her standout and become the icon she is today. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Fita said:

That's very nice of them to restore it. But I was expecting something else, maybe more clear? I feel disappointed. But, okay.

I think they did a trick of using the sharp parts and putting them in other parts to make them sound sharp. The strange thing is that in my remaster there are sharp parts that they don't have sharp.

13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I know,

I was expecting really clear quality sounding vocals but it still sounds very muffled.

What you want? I knew it would turn out so badly because they didn't know what to do.

Spoiler

Just between the words- But I will deal with what they did and make a clearer version.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

What you want? I knew it would turn out so badly because they didn't know what to do.

Reveal hidden contents

Just between the words- But I will deal with what they did and make a clearer version.

Spoiler

https://mega.nz/folder/mmBQDS6a#4yTgQK16Zevm9YI7bTas9A

Password:

4yTgQK16Zevm9YI7bTas9A

Download file before you open it, cuz web player it plays it badly.

If somebody is interested and want to improve my audios?

Edited by Wendy Williams
21 hours ago, rik said:

She sounds good to me idk why Kaitlyn Johnson and her girls are complaining as per usual :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: but yeah I thought they’d restore this a bit better :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: iconic though 

This isn’t a good demo. She doesn’t have the range for her. Stop kidding yourself. Britney has a good voice, but this isn’t the song to showcase her unique voice. It’s not that serious. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block