I Have Nothing restored audio

I don’t wanna be that person, but her voice wasn’t strong enough to cover this song for auditions. Kinda explains why every label turned her down but jive. And in that case a bunch of creepy old farts we’re basically undressing a 16 year old girl with there eyes the entire time realizing she had a lot more s** appeal than voice appeal.

Britneys baby voice sounds better than this

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

I don’t wanna be that person, but her voice wasn’t strong enough to cover this song for auditions. Kinda explains why every label turned her down but jive. And in that case a bunch of creepy old farts we’re basically undressing a 16 year old girl with there eyes the entire time realizing she had a lot more s** appeal than voice appeal.

15*

I don’t think it was these men seeing her “segx appeal”. I think Jive was just building a young roster of artists. If you look at their early photoshoots with Britney she was extremely innocent, kiddish looking. They wanted her first music video to be a kid friendly power ranger theme. It was always Britney who wanted an older adult image. She even said in an interview while promoting “Britney” that she forgets how young she really is and sees why her Rollingstone shoot at 17 was wrong. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, MikeHunt said:

15*

I don’t think it was these men seeing her “segx appeal”. I think Jive was just building a young roster of artists. If you look at their early photoshoots with Britney she was extremely innocent, kiddish looking. They wanted her first music video to be a kid friendly power ranger theme. It was always Britney who wanted an older adult image. She even said in an interview while promoting “Britney” that she forgets how young she really is and sees why her Rollingstone shoot at 17 was wrong. 

I saw that interview the other day. I don't know about "wrong" but she says that BOMT video wasn't even out yet and there she was in that cover.

"Restored to the best of our ability" :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Again, this is far from complaining, but you already spent over a hundred dollars on the tape alone, why not invest a little more into buy literally any old stereo from a thrift store for like 20 bucks to get the best quality possible instead of paying some Fiverr-*** engineer to filter a rip from that little clear Walkman player?

Edited by PlayboyMommy
2 minutes ago, Fita said:

I saw that interview the other day. I don't know about "wrong" but she says that BOMT video wasn't even out yet and there she was in that cover.

I think she meant the BOMT album wasn’t out yet but even then she’d be mistaken timeline wise cuz the shoot was for the April cover and BOMT album came out in January. I think by that point the album already went 3-4 times platinum. So people definitely knew who she was. 

19 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

I think she sounds good, but I do cringe when fans always complain about the “baby voice” when it’s her signature sound… Can we not **** on her legacy like that? 

I do love songs like Blur and HATLM, wish she’d use her “natural” voice more often, but let’s also have some respect for the sound that made her famous in the first place. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Britney got signed because of the Mickey Mouse Club.

She sounds great but MMC is why she got where she did. 75% of pop stars needed to be child actors to show labels they had what it takes to be famous, and it also proves the families are invested … 

Britney, Christina, Justin, JC, Ariana, Selena, Olivia, Jonas, Demi, Lindsey, Hiliary … labels will invest if they have the experience working for Disney or Nick.

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

She sounds great but MMC is why she got where she did. 75% of pop stars needed to be child actors to show labels they had what it takes to be famous, and it also proves the families are invested … 

Britney, Christina, Justin, JC, Ariana, Selena, Olivia, Jonas, Demi, Lindsey, Hiliary … labels will invest if they have the experience working for Disney or Nick.

She was signed bc of some creepy men, Larry’s connections, and because she was on an awful contract that allowed jive to drop her at any moment.  Britney became successful bc of how hard she worked, and her stage presence. Jive didn’t know what she was capable of on stage, or on video, until she proved herself. Being on Disney helped, since it’s essentially a boot camp, but that’s not why she was signed with jive. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, devilsadvocate said:

Yeah but she still had to audition for labels. I also read other labels at the time rejected her but Jive saw potential in her. You say that like she automatically got a music contract through Mickey Mouse Club when that isn’t true. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

She sounds good to me idk why Kaitlyn Johnson and her girls are complaining as per usual :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: but yeah I thought they’d restore this a bit better :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: iconic though 

Edited by rik
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

You always have nothing nice to say. 

The reality is Britney will have more talent than you’ll ever have in your little pinky.

Kiss My *** GIF by WE tv

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block