Full/4K backdrop for the Britney Domination residency announcement

Domination will always be interesting to me.  I know Britney didn’t want to do it, but she also seemed engaged as she was training the dancers on some choreography herself.

I love the theme and I just want to know more about what it would have looked like and what the remixes would have sounded like.

3 minutes ago, Ehju0901 said:

Domination will always be interesting to me.  I know Britney didn’t want to do it, but she also seemed engaged as she was training the dancers on some choreography herself.

I love the theme and I just want to know more about what it would have looked like and what the remixes would have sounded like.

Exactly what I was wondering.

I think she needed more time after the mess tour they made her do. She was so stressed, I feel like she sensed in advance what would happen..

And then they betrayed her so hard. 

9 hours ago, Ehju0901 said:

Hopefully one day we see more of her rehearsals for this show.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block