Britney won’t be attending Celebration Tour in Copacabana

6 hours ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Her beauty renassiance in 2016 will forever boggle my mind, why does she look so different after 2016:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: what did they do to her!!!

They stuck her in a facility to try and kill her off and make coo coo bucks off her death.

Tbh I think she looks a lot better now than she had since forever. Yeah she doesn’t do her hair or get gussied up, but she has moments in her videos and photos where she looks like she’s aged backwards compared to 2016 when she was still getting lip fillers (which those aged her along with the stress she was being put under and she stopped looking like Britney Spears).

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

b-b-but social media is indicative of real life, therefore her spinning all day in her home oBvIoUsLy means she goes nowhere /s

I guess those photos of her being in her jet is just a set in her house to make people think she’s going places when she’s not.

Spoiler

I shouldn’t be this snarky about this because some people might actually take what I said and run with it….

• Like 2
20 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I'm not surprised.

She doesn't even leave her own house, what makes you think she will leave to go see a concert?

What makes you think she doesn't leave her own house? She actually does, she just doesn't get photographed as much as she used to. Already told you more than once tho. Sorry, but Im getting a little bit annoyed by those comments.

Edited by DollyParton
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Her beauty renassiance in 2016 will forever boggle my mind, why does she look so different after 2016:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: what did they do to her!!!

She got Botox, filler, was in shape, feeling inspired and had good hair.

She was absolutely glowing, a true beauty peak.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Didn't you read the book? She was taken against her will to a facility where they drugged her and let her sit for hours with no communication. You don't end up the same after such trauma. 

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, DollyParton said:

What makes you think she doesn't leave her own house? She actually does, she just doesn't get photographed as much as she used to. Already told you more than once tho. Sorry, but Im getting a little bit annoyed by those comments.

Why are you always so damn negative when talking to me?

Why don't you ever act like a nice person towards me?

You're always so rude and hostile.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Well, I think I already explained in my comment.

No you have been rude other times for many different things.

Honestly since I've been on Exhale, you've always been like that towards me, I don't know why cause I don't go out of my way to act like that with you.

• Love 1
On 3/22/2024 at 9:54 AM, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Took care of her and saved her life

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block