Justin’s album BOMBS - #4 first week

As much as I think charts have been killed by streaming and are irrelevant, he deserved lower and I’m happy he didn’t make #1. 

I do wonder though if that generation of artists are going to continue to struggle in the charts now - specifically the US. Justin aside, JLo performed badly, Christina hasn’t had a hit album in years, Shakira’s last top 5 album was in 2010, even Britney’s last 2 offerings didn’t set the charts alight.

Of course there are still the rare artists that are doing well on the charts but generally those big 2000s artists seem to struggle to cut through these days. Will be interesting to see what happens. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, YeezusChrist said:

NSYNC fans only care about Paradise lol it's the most streamed in the album besides the singles I think

Just give us the NSYNC tour. That’s what the fans want. He always pulls out the other guys when he’s starting to flop or get bad press 

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Just give us the NSYNC tour. That’s what the fans want. He always pulls out the other guys when he’s starting to flop or get bad press 

Exactly!

I don't think its fair to not only the fans but the rest of the group to only reunite when JT wants good press.

Why not make a new album or a reunion tour?

It would've been perfect timing this year to do it considering all the attention they got from their song for the Trolls movie and presenting at the VMAs last year.

They aren't getting any younger especially Chris and Joey.

• Like 3

This isn't his Britney Jean it's his Lotus! 

I liked a couple of his singles from his first two albums but that's because of the Neptunes/Timbaland production and I haven't vibed with anything he's put out since that sound died out. 

Also... His voice has always felt whiney and grated on me I'm not big on falsettos but his is just annoying after a couple of songs. 

That **** vengeful stri**er music he used to make is made by the Weeknd who is 100 x better at it 

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

I don't like him as a person and I haven't liked his music anymore since TKO, but I also think it's just a tale of the times. 2000's artists just don't do very well in the charts anymore. 

It's a bit amusing because he's had a lot of press and really put himself out there though. Plus he's had all that promo from TWIM :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block