Is anyone else a fan of this song?

35 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Any “Better” Stan’s in here? This would have made a perfect first single. It’s catchy and generic enough to win the GP over. The fact that crap like “Clumsy” and “Private Show” made the standard tracklist instead is just a travesty. Only Britney’s team would take a Bloodpop production and put it as a bonus track. Idiots.

who else loves this jam??

top 3 glory song

• Love 4

The instrumentation isn’t bad but the lyrics make the song sound cheap and disposable. Also, it would have been too ***ual for it to be a radio hit, especially coming from a veteran artist. 

Slumber Party was also ***ual but done subtly and moody. It had the making for a major radio hit. Shame it just had a horrible rollout. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Any “Better” Stan’s in here? This would have made a perfect first single. It’s catchy and generic enough to win the GP over. The fact that crap like “Clumsy” and “Private Show” made the standard tracklist instead is just a travesty. Only Britney’s team would take a Bloodpop production and put it as a bonus track. Idiots.

who else loves this jam??

Not one the best imo but still worthy standart tracklist. 

And „Glory“ was a MESS in terms of tracklisting. 

„Liar“, „Change Your Mind“, „If I‘m Dancin“ and „Mood Ring“ should have been standart edition as well, 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, MoodRing3 said:

Not one the best imo but still worthy standart tracklist. 

And „Glory“ was a MESS in terms of tracklisting. 

„Liar“, „Change Your Mind“, „If I‘m Dancin“ and „Mood Ring“ should have been standart edition as well, 

just like with upn down and f fatale

• Love 1

Better than Liar. Lol. But yes I love this song. In my head the video is a hq video of Brit and a male dancer just intimately dancing. One continuous shot moving around and in and out while capturing key dance moves. At the end the camera rests in a corner, they freeze for like 5 sec and then start laughing and Brit comes over and turns the camera off. With the final video looking like Brit shot it on her phone and this was a dance rehearsal. 

• Love 3

Since the first time I heard Better I said "this song has something, it's not THE BEST but it's certainly not bad either, it should be a single, if so a last single"; that song is so radio friendly. Such a missed opportunity

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I think Glory had at least 6  single worthy songs on it! "Better" was actually the 6th single off my version of Glory in my imaginary dimension where I am the male Britney Spears:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Lol.

I like to think that in an alternate universe,

Glory was a 1# album with all the singles going top 10 (including Change Your Mind and Liar) and her performing them at award shows. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block