Justin and Christina

8 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

My timelines do match my arguments bro, you keep not accepting that, there's nothing I can do about it.

So you think she genuinely supported her for over 20 years which that would start in 2003  though she made rude comments in 2004 and 2015. Can you appreciate how to me that doesn’t make sense? That’s what I’m having a hard time understanding. 

9 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

How do you know Christina didn't say anything to make Britney forgive her considering there were times they were in touch in 2004/2005 and in 2007 when Christina reached out to her? They did make up at some point. You know we don't know what they talked about since we were not there and they were talking privately. And your timelines are incorrect.

So in this statement you get to assume what they discussed 

4 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

So you think she genuinely supported her for over 20 years which that would start in 2003  though she made rude comments in 2004 and 2015. Can you appreciate how to me that doesn’t make sense? That’s what I’m having a hard time understanding. 

Your math ain’t mathin’

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, rck92 said:

Just to back you up. I found the interview where Christina exchanged gifts with Britney. 

starting at 3:40.

WWW.USMAGAZINE.COM

Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears' friendship has been rather confusing over the years -- Us Weekly digs up...

A little refresher for your collective and selective memory 

Edited by monkeystar88
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

So? Christina has her own life and doesn't follow Britney like us fans do. She probably knew about the conservatorship since they are both in the same industry but I don't think she knew the details and how serious everything was. She talked about it after hearing Britney's testimony, maybe that's how she learned more about her situation? We don't know.

That's only your personal opinion.

Now this is better more factual statement. She likely didn’t know all the details and just like it’s my personal opinion yours is just that too. You should know we’re not debating I’m trying to lead a horse to water.

Edited by monkeystar88
16 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

Now this is better more factual statement. She likely didn’t know all the details and just like it’s my personal opinion yours is just that too. You should know we’re not debating I’m trying to lead a horse to water.

I was just saying…

You just quoted me 4 times. Calm down. I suggest all that time and energy you spend on a celebrity ‘beef’ on yourself. Have a nice day.

• Love 1

You know what I just remembered that this is a question not a Christina vs Britney conversation. If you’re one of thousands that still support Christina this question isn’t really for you but it should be minded that she has lost the public general favor at least in terms of monetization. This is for the fans who don’t support Christina and Justin right now because of their behavior. 

1 minute ago, rck92 said:

I was just saying…

You just quoted me 4 times. Calm down. I suggest all that time and energy you spend on a celebrity ‘beef’ on yourself. Have a nice day.

I did I have a thing about misinformation and I’m glad you like being petty. If you do decide to come back let’s focus on the original question this isn’t a Christina vs Britney debate. I suggest you be kinder. 

22 hours ago, FullCircle said:

Christina unfollowed Britney after the problematic fat shaming Instagram post.  Christina said she'd rather Jimmy Kimmel be in Brintey's book instead of her when asked about it. It's obvious that Christina has moved on. I thought it was unnecessary for Brintey to include the Rolling Stones bit in her book because it only showed her jealousy. Christina and Justin also had a history in the MMC. Why was she not allowed to go on tour with him? People break up all the time, and that photoshoot/tour was business. How was Christina supposed to know Britney had had an abor**on? 

I know Britney said she did a lot of therapy to work on the book, but it doesn't show. This is something that is so in the past, I'm surprised it was brought up. Even some of the things she said about Justin and how in love she was is kind of pathetic, and those are actually her words. 

These are valid arguments but let me say the conservatorship and the events leading up to it were a huge trauma for her and consumed her life. For over a decade she hasn’t been allowed to tell her story while others controlled her narrative. I can only imagine the pain. In my eyes it didn’t come off as jealousy because she said she was hurt not jealous. Pathetic is a harsh word but whatever our opinion this is what she wants us to know, she is setting the record straight and this is her truth. 
I don’t mean this in an offensive way either just how as a person who read the book to *** I interpreted it. Also it’s a memoir she is supposed to dig into the past. 
it does fascinate me how every fan has a unique interpretation. 
so you would say no apology needed on a pr level? 

6 hours ago, rck92 said:

Just to back you up. I found the interview where Christina exchanged gifts with Britney. 

starting at 3:40.

Thank you bb <3

3 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

That’s not what we’re talking about though. I don’t deny that things like this have happened but I only  believe you cant say you genuinely support someone but them insult them. 
you fail to realize two major things one no one can trust your opinion to be be truth now because you can’t acknowledge your misconception and two it’s okay for you to assume conversations they had but no one else which proves major bias buddy 

Nobody debating this if you focus I’m just saying that can this be genuine if after and before this she has made rude statements.

I said two decades and the last time she said anything shady was before 2005. You know what year we're in, right? She didn't say anything bad in 2015. Let go of that Vegas thing that her manager said, it wasn't bad, you're being ridiculous.

So in this statement you get to assume what they discussed 

Where are your comprehension skills? I literally said "we don't know what they talked about" and I said it because you were making assumptions and acting like you knew for sure that Christina didn't apologize. They were cool with each other and made up at one point in 2004-2005 and were in touch even if for a short time in 2007 and we don't know what they did or didn't talk about. I'm making myself very, veerrry clear, so, Idk how you don't get any of it. 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

Thank you bb <3

I said two decades and the last time she said anything shady was before 2005. You know what year we're in, right? She didn't say anything bad in 2015. Let go of that Vegas thing that her manager said, it wasn't bad, you're being ridiculous.

Oh man you just love to run the mouth huh? 2 decades is 20 years you can ignore the 2015 comment she made by her manager that’s fine. It’s funny because you’re telling me not to assume she hasn’t apologized which I haven’t denied that it’s possible that she has. You ASSUME she has. That’s what’s funny. You’re like it’s not okay but I can do it. If that’s how you get down more power to you. The question was if she should publicy apologize to garner back some good favor from the world.  To win fans like me back. That simple.  So you obviously feel Christina shouldn’t apologize.  That’s cool. 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, alexbickle said:

Imagine being this childishi. It's giving me when I was a hardcore Hilary Duff hater back when I stanned Lindsay Lohan, except I was 11 and not 30

It was not the intention but that has been lost. For that I apologize.  It was really just to gauge if an apology would sway fans back to Christina. That simple. We all have our different views fans feel all kinds of things. 
In my own personal life when I do wrong whether intentional or not I apologize I wondered if the world would be mature enough for conversations like this. 

Edited by monkeystar88

I do not assume Christina apologized, I said we don't know. And again, I started saying maybe she did, because you were assuming she didn't. I say WE DO NOT KNOW! The discussion was about if Christina should apologize publicly and my first reply was about that, you later diverted the subject with the highschool example, that's why I started talking about a possible privite apology. And I'm not ignoring the 2015 comment, obviously, I don't wanna be rude but can you read? I said it wasn't bad. I can't believe I have to say these again and again. Do you really not get it or are you pretending not to get it because you're bored and this discussion entertains you? But I'm bored dealing with you. 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

I do not assume Christina apologized, I said we don't know. And again, I started saying maybe she did, because you were assuming she didn't. I say WE DO NOT KNOW! The discussion was about if Christina should apologize publicly and my first reply was about that, you later diverted the subject with the highschool example, that's why I started talking about a possible privite apology. And I'm not ignoring the 2015 comment, obviously, I don't wanna be rude but can you read? I said it wasn't bad. I can't believe I have to say these again and again. Do you really not get it or are you pretending not to get it because you're bored and this discussion entertains you? But I'm bored dealing with you. 

Your whole demeanor has been rude 😂 perhaps you don’t mean to be. IMO you’re saying things but then when I use your logic and start speaking to you they way I feel your speaking to me then I’m the bad guy. You’re always free to not participate especially when you’re not open to a conversation. Part of a conversation involves listening. 
a lot gets lost from mouth to text. If rereading this you feel like made your point clearly with concise logic then you’ve said your peace and if thats what you’re trying to do that’s a good thing. Maybe I can’t read  but I still see wide errors in your rhetoric. 

Edited by monkeystar88
7 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

Also one of favorite sayings is when you point the finger you have three pointing right back at you 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block