Justin and Christina

On 3/13/2024 at 8:50 AM, monkeystar88 said:

First lemme say Britney surprised me by holding herself accountable in her book and being unbiased in her views about her family and exes. 

I would say that she was not afraid to pour all the pepper into the soup, but her publisher deleted I suppose 30% of the book so that they would not have lawsuits on the table. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1

their discography does not age well to be honest. tbh i seen through justin’s ego long ago through his interviews. i never really like him. christina took me a few years because i actually enjoyed some of her music, still do actually…. i am guilty to never really watch interviews of her or actually seen them when they were on… but as an older person i can see how petty she is… she deserves her flops. especially since her music isn’t even good any more. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:
WWW.USMAGAZINE.COM

Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears' friendship has been rather confusing over the years -- Us Weekly digs up...

A little refresher for your collective and selective memory 

she didn’t even know what britney got her or what she got britney 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 funny

• Love 1
On 3/14/2024 at 3:12 PM, monkeystar88 said:

These are valid arguments but let me say the conservatorship and the events leading up to it were a huge trauma for her and consumed her life. For over a decade she hasn’t been allowed to tell her story while others controlled her narrative. I can only imagine the pain. In my eyes it didn’t come off as jealousy because she said she was hurt not jealous. Pathetic is a harsh word but whatever our opinion this is what she wants us to know, she is setting the record straight and this is her truth. 
I don’t mean this in an offensive way either just how as a person who read the book to *** I interpreted it. Also it’s a memoir she is supposed to dig into the past. 
it does fascinate me how every fan has a unique interpretation. 
so you would say no apology needed on a pr level? 

An apology for what? What specifically do you want her to apologize for? 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, The Queen said:

This thread, by the people who say Christina is not relevant but at the same time feel she needs to apologize to Brit.

Pathetic

It’s actually and I mean no offense but a hope to garner good will between them and for Christina. It’s also just a question with hopes for some insightful conversation. We all gotta try a bit better to understand each other instead of insulting each other and have some meaningful conversation. 

Edited by monkeystar88

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block