Justin and Christina

After witnessing their behavior all these years I am not a fan and by principle cannot enjoy their music. I have the same issue with Paris Hilton. 
First lemme say Britney surprised me by holding herself accountable in her book and being unbiased in her views about her family and exes. 
that said I’ve never really seen Justin or Christina take accountability but if they did I would probably become fans again. 
Do you still listen to them or would you consider listening again if they did? 

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)

I mean he went on an anti Britney tour for over a decade successfully shaming her while prodding up his good guy image while she was gagged and bound. I see this as beyond evil. 
usually with age or when you have children you become more sensitive and express remorse for slights real or imagined…the pain you’ve dealt out into the world  and apologize from the heart. 

Edited by monkeystar88
  • Love 1
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I don’t really listen to Justin especially now after knowing the truth about him.

However I do sometimes listen to Christina but it’s mainly her first 3 albums since they are pure nostalgia for me.

I won’t deny their music is good 👍 

• Like 1

I'm still confused about what xtina did exactly that was so bad? Yeah she is nasty but I still listen to her and I don't think she did anything that she needs to apologize for.

Timberlake, on the other hand, is a different story. And I dont listen to his washed up s h it. His voice is super cringe and especially now it has become so flat and soulless. Similar to how selena is speaking now. And he is acting like he is in he's 20s cringe overload. 🤮

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, humstarr said:

I'm still confused about what xtina did exactly that was so bad? Yeah she is nasty but I still listen to her and I don't think she did anything that she needs to apologize for.

Timberlake, on the other hand, is a different story. And I dont listen to his washed up s h it. His voice is super cringe and especially now it has become so flat and soulless. Similar to how selena is speaking now. And he is acting like he is in he's 20s cringe overload. 🤮

Christina likes to act like she had no part in her problematic history. My main problem is she acts as some kind of superhero for women but when her old friend needed her she refused to speak up only addressing her after Free Britney became a trend. There is a lack of action and just all talk coming from her. She always plays victim even with her notable bad girl history. She poked Britney throughout the years even calling her trailer trash while she was not at her finest yet she would have us believe she supports love and kindness. She perhaps inadvertently participated in breaking down her “friend” and then didn’t help her up. We all know people like that…just devilish imo 

sorry I didn’t mean to add that to your comment I meant to quote it 😂 

Edited by monkeystar88

Like ideally I would love for them to say something like 

“we were all so young and made immature aggressions towards each other. You don’t realize the magnitude of these actions especially the words you say and conversations you participate in. I apologize that my actions had such a lasting effect on Britney and impacted her life in such a negative way. I wouldn’t want people to treat my children this way so how could I defend that I have done this to someone. I am sorry Britney” 

then I would actively listen to them both again 

49 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

Xtina is just this way with everyone. 

Jt targeted Brit on purpose. And for many years.

I wish he dated Xtina instead of Britney. She would have ended him right there for treating her this way. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

Like ideally I would love for them to say something like 

“we were all so young and made immature aggressions towards each other. You don’t realize the magnitude of these actions especially the words you say and conversations you participate in. I apologize that my actions had such a lasting effect on Britney and impacted her life in such a negative way. I wouldn’t want people to treat my children this way so how could I defend that I have done this to someone. I am sorry Britney” 

then I would actively listen to them both again 

It would be stupid if Christina made a statement like this. Britney didn't like that she and jt went on a tour and posed for magazines for promotion, she was jealous, ok. But that's probably all. Britney has gone through so much with her family and conservatorship and fame, these are the things that broke her. Christina didn't do anything that would break Britney like this, nothing that big. Also, Britney, after seeing what Christina said, would probably think "Who does she think she is ? She is not that important. " and drag her, like how she drags a lot of people (and dragged Christina before for stupid ****, like the happy bday Jamie video that had nothing to do with Jamie Spears). 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

It would be stupid if Christina made a statement like this. Britney didn't like that she and jt went on a tour and posed for magazines for promotion, she was jealous, ok. But that's probably all. Britney has gone through so much with her family and conservatorship and fame, these are the things that broke her. Christina didn't do anything that would break Britney like this, nothing that big. Also, Britney, after seeing what Christina said, would probably think "Who does she think she is ? She is not that important. " and drag her, like how she drags a lot of people (and dragged Christina before for stupid ****, like the happy bday Jamie video that had nothing to do with Jamie Spears). 

I think it would be smart because along the way Christina lost her fan base this would be a good opportunity to show maturity and rebuild. 
Look at like this if you bullied someone in high school because the whole school did it and they hurt themeselves or broke down. How much of that is on your hands? 

People change I think Britney needs to be shown consistent sincerity and that’s not something Christina has done she’s done quite the opposite. 

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

Also let’s consider like Christina herself has said they were very close. So Christina starts to say negative things about Britney then after a devastating break up supports Justin during a time when the world is crucifying Britney. In a human level beyond the business that’s kinda fowl and she kept making negative remarks about Britney so I’m not sure how you would expect Britney to react because I would have handled it the same way. 
let’s be honest the Rollingstone cover was meant as a F U to Britney I mean even part of that interview is about Britney. 

Edited by monkeystar88
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

Actually let me apologize because I asked a question and didn’t intend on answering myself and I forgot to just listen to your view. Thank you 

Christina unfollowed Britney after the problematic fat shaming Instagram post.  Christina said she'd rather Jimmy Kimmel be in Brintey's book instead of her when asked about it. It's obvious that Christina has moved on. I thought it was unnecessary for Brintey to include the Rolling Stones bit in her book because it only showed her jealousy. Christina and Justin also had a history in the MMC. Why was she not allowed to go on tour with him? People break up all the time, and that photoshoot/tour was business. How was Christina supposed to know Britney had had an abor**on? 

I know Britney said she did a lot of therapy to work on the book, but it doesn't show. This is something that is so in the past, I'm surprised it was brought up. Even some of the things she said about Justin and how in love she was is kind of pathetic, and those are actually her words. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

I think it would be smart because along the way Christina lost her fan base this would be a good opportunity to show maturity and rebuild. 
Look at like this if you bullied someone in high school because the whole school did it and they hurt themeselves or broke down. How much of that is on your hands? 

People change I think Britney needs to be shown consistent sincerity and that’s not something Christina has done she’s done quite the opposite. 

Christina has shown a lot of maturity and rebuild for the last 20 years and has always said beautiful things about Britney since 2005. So you're wrong to say that "... that’s not something Christina has done she’s done quite the opposite". Also, they made up in the years 2004/2005 and if I'm not mistaken, Christina sent a wedding gift to Britney and Britney sent a present to Christina when she had her baby. And Christina reached out to Britney in 2007, during her breakdown, they exchanged letters. 

12 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

Also let’s consider like Christina herself has said they were very close. So Christina starts to say negative things about Britney then after a devastating break up supports Justin during a time when the world is crucifying Britney. In a human level beyond the business that’s kinda fowl and she kept making negative remarks about Britney so I’m not sure how you would expect Britney to react because I would have handled it the same way. 
let’s be honest the Rollingstone cover was meant as a F U to Britney I mean even part of that interview is about Britney. 

Again, you are wrong for saying that Christina kept making negative remarks about Britney, she has done quite the opposite for the last two decades. And Britney dragged Christina multiple times after the conservatorship ended, she chose to completely ignore the fact that Christina supported her with a long twitter thread after her testimony. And Britney also seems to have forgotten or doesn't care that they made up years ago and that Christina reached out and supported her in 2007. Christina has done enough to make Britney forgive her but Britney chooses to be bitter.

Edited by britisthecolor
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

Christina has shown a lot of maturity and rebuild for the last 20 years and has always said beautiful things about Britney since 2005. So you're wrong to say that "... that’s not something Christina has done she’s done quite the opposite". Also, they made up in the years 2004/2005 and if I'm not mistaken, Christina sent a wedding gift to Britney and Britney sent a present to Christina when she had her baby. And Christina reached out to Britney in 2007, during her breakdown, they exchanged letters. 

Again, you are wrong for saying that Christina kept making negative remarks about Britney, she has done quite the opposite for the last two decades. And Britney dragged Christina multiple times after the conservatorship ended, she chose to completely ignore the fact that Christina supported her with a long twitter thread after her testimony. And Britney also seems to have forgotten or doesn't care that they made up years ago and that Christina reached out and supported her in 2007. Christina has done enough to make Britney forgive her but Britney chooses to be bitter.

I am right about Christina only jumping on board after FreeBtitney became a trend like you said above 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block