Justin and Christina

38 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

Christina has shown a lot of maturity and rebuild for the last 20 years and has always said beautiful things about Britney since 2005. So you're wrong to say that "... that’s not something Christina has done she’s done quite the opposite". Also, they made up in the years 2004/2005 and if I'm not mistaken, Christina sent a wedding gift to Britney and Britney sent a present to Christina when she had her baby. And Christina reached out to Britney in 2007, during her breakdown, they exchanged letters. 

Again, you are wrong for saying that Christina kept making negative remarks about Britney, she has done quite the opposite for the last two decades. And Britney dragged Christina multiple times after the conservatorship ended, she chose to completely ignore the fact that Christina supported her with a long twitter thread after her testimony. And Britney also seems to have forgotten or doesn't care that they made up years ago and that Christina reached out and supported her in 2007. Christina has done enough to make Britney forgive her but Britney chooses to be bitter.

I am right about Christina only jumping on board after FreeBtitney became a trend like you said above. 
in about 2004 she called her trailer trash and released a statement  in 2015 via her manager saying unlike Britney and Jlo  she hadn’t peaked yet 🤔 so Vegas wasn’t in the cards for her 

Agree to disagree. You clearly don't like Christina and choose to be biased. I love both and I know that Christina was *****y and shady in the past but I also know that she has genuinely supported Britney for the last two decades, during her breakdown too. And you can tell that Christina was sincere when she wrote that twitter thread, she knew details like the ıud in Britney's body and stuff like that and unlike Lady Gaga and some others, she didn't wait until Britney was finally free (and Britney still thanked and praised Gaga even though she hadn't said a single word until everything was over).

Edited by britisthecolor
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

Agree to disagree. You clearly don't like Christina and choose to be biased. I love both and I know that Christina was *****y and shady in the past but I also know that she has genuinely supported Britney for the last two decades, during her breakdown too. And you can tell that Christina was sincere when she wrote that twitter thread, she knew details like the ıud in Britney's body and stuff like that and unlike Lady Gaga and some others, she didn't wait until Britney was finally free (and Britney still thanked and praised Gaga even though she hadn't said a single word until everything was over).

I’m not biased you are lol it’s kinda comical. I used to love Christina. Look up the dates on the claims you’re making and you’ll see your timelines are incorrect. 
also Christina makes great music the initial topic is basically if she could apologize for her hand in someone’s else’s trauma that maybe she could win back some general favor. 

Edited by monkeystar88

How do you know Christina didn't say anything to make Britney forgive her considering there were times they were in touch in 2004/2005 and in 2007 when Christina reached out to her? They did make up at some point. You know we don't know what they talked about since we were not there and they were talking privately. And your timelines are incorrect.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, britisthecolor said:

How do you know Christina didn't say anything to make Britney forgive her considering there were times they were in touch in 2004/2005 and in 2007 when Christina reached out to her? They did make up at some point. You know we don't know what they talked about since we were not there and they were talking privately. And your timelines are incorrect.

Let’s start by you saying she’s supported Britney the last so two decades. Both of those comments were made during the last two decades. 

Edited by monkeystar88
2 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

Those are assumptions nothing you could prove. 

3 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

I'm not biased at all, I love them both equally and have been keeping up with them both for years.

I’m assuming you are aware what bias means would you not say that if you took your bias out that those comments made within the two decades goes against your claim that she has been genuinely supportive over the last two decades.  

1 hour ago, monkeystar88 said:

Let’s start by you saying she’s supported Britney the last so two decades. Both of those comments were made during the last two decades. 

She didn't say anything negative about Britney after 2004-05 and for the Vegas thing, her manager didn't say anything bad about Britney. I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Those are assumptions nothing you could prove. 

Christina herself said they exchanged letters in 2007, it's not a rumor that was being said by some other people. And yeah I don't know what they talked about, you don't know either but you seem so sure that Christina didn't apologize or anything. That's why I said "how do you know", duh.

• Love 1
Just now, britisthecolor said:

She didn't say anything negative about Britney after 2004-05 and for the Vegas thing, her manager didn't say anything bad about Britney. I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Christina herself said they exchanged letters in 2007, it's not a rumor that was being said by some other people. And yeah I don't know what they talked about, you don't know either but you seem so sure that Christina didn't apologize or anything. That's why I said "how do you know", duh.

The apology in the topic is a hypothetical apology that would be made publicly duh 

The apology in the topic is a hypothetical apology that would be made publicly duh 

"Duh" ? Hahahha I know what you mean obviously, that's why I said it would be stupid if Christina made a statement like that. You don't remember my first reply? The things you said later (about bullying someone in highschool etc) made the apology thing more general.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

"Duh" ? Hahahha I know what you mean obviously, that's why I said it would be stupid if Christina made a statement like that. You don't remember my first reply? The things you said later (about bullying someone in highschool etc) made the apology thing more general.

Even researching Framing Britney kinda sent Free Britney into high gear that was released in Feb of 2021 and Christina made a statement later in late June of the same year.  Duh is in referencing to you saying it I thought it was kinda rude 

Edited by monkeystar88
6 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

Personal apologies are the right way to go but when you publicly kinda press someone perhaps publicly apologizing is the right way to go 

7 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

We can agree to disagree but your timelines don’t match your argument but because you are biased you can’t appreciate that and in no way can I seem to get you to see what you don’t want to.  I do personally like that you’re still fans of both I wish I was because I loved Bionic and Lotus. 

Even researching Framing Britney kinda sent Free Britney into high gear that was released in Feb of 2021 and Christina made a statement later in late June of the same year. 

So? Christina has her own life and doesn't follow Britney like us fans do. She probably knew about the conservatorship since they are both in the same industry but I don't think she knew the details and how serious everything was. She talked about it after hearing Britney's testimony, maybe that's how she learned more about her situation? We don't know.

Personal apologies are the right way to go but when you publicly kinda press someone perhaps publicly apologizing is the right way to go 

That's only your personal opinion.

Edited by britisthecolor
5 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

My timelines do match my arguments bro, you keep not accepting that, there's nothing I can do about it.

Just to back you up. I found the interview where Christina exchanged gifts with Britney. 

starting at 3:40.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, rck92 said:

Just to back you up. I found the interview where Christina exchanged gifts with Britney. 

That’s not what we’re talking about though. I don’t deny that things like this have happened but I only  believe you cant say you genuinely support someone but them insult them. 
you fail to realize two major things one no one can trust your opinion to be be truth now because you can’t acknowledge your misconception and two it’s okay for you to assume conversations they had but no one else which proves major bias buddy 

3 hours ago, rck92 said:

Nobody debating this if you focus I’m just saying that can this be genuine if after and before this she has made rude statements.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block