New: Britney Spears hangs out with Cade Hudson, Nicky Hilton, Bijou Phillips and Judgie Graham last night

Nicky Hilton, Bijou Philips and judgie Graham all reposted this photo on their Instagram stories. And looked like a bunch of other designers and marketing people in the fashion industry ( Fernando Garciam, Tina Craig....etc) were all in the same events (Women in Films hosted by Max Mara) based on the same outfits theyre wearing in the photo. Hope Britney got some fashion tips from them. More importantly,  hope she's having fun.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Ok

Why is Britney in worse quality than the other people in the photo and why is the whole photo low quality?

why don't you ask Cade since he took the photo? I have an iPhone mini and sometimes if the lighting isn't great or the camera lens is blurry, my photos come out sh1tty. 

• Like 1
Just now, Alio said:

:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow::deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow::deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow::deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

:hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

ahah I forgot about Jack Dawson's past life in Paris. 

Madame Bijoux is old Rose : r/titanic

Yeah, I must watch this movie again.

This lady really existed. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

1 minute ago, Alio said:

Weirdly enough Britney looks more present in your pic than the one we're talking about on this topic. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Ikr :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: Seems he can't use PicsArt :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

why don't you ask Cade since he took the photo? I have an iPhone mini and sometimes if the lighting isn't great or the camera lens is blurry, my photos come out sh1tty. 

Looks like they pulled her into the photo so that she felt included...that's why the weird hand is there, she's blurry and she's covering her mouth as if she's feeling shy. 

Just now, jordeezy river red said:

Looks like they pulled her into the photo so that she felt included...that's why the weird hand is there, she's blurry and she's covering her mouth as if she's feeling shy. 

Perhaps. She said she's shy, so her covering her mouth as a reflex/shield makes sense. 

• Like 1

Of course everyone else looks nice and Britney looks homeless. 

Why does she cover her mouth in every pic ever taken of her by someone else but she never covers it in her insta spinning videos? 

Also, why does it look like she was photoshopped in from a 2007 Nokia flip phone? 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Girl, these excuses...is your iphone from 2004?1J2x.gif

No, it's from 2021. But yes, let's stick to your dumb theory of Britney being photoshopped, because someone's arm happens to be too long, therefore the photo is fake. 

WWW.APPLE.COM

iPhone 13 features a sleek and durable design, an advanced new dual-camera system for improved photos and videos, and introduces Cinematic mode.

Edited by Gutterguppy
6 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

Of course everyone else looks nice and Britney looks homeless. 

Why does she cover her mouth in every pic ever taken of her by someone else but she never covers it in her insta spinning videos? 

Also, why does it look like she was photoshopped in from a 2007 Nokia flip phone? 

I thought she looked fine. I kinda understand why she hides from public especially with fans constantly criticizing her with every little detail.

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Girl, these excuses...is your iphone from 2004?1J2x.gif

Maybe he used snap chat? When I take photos on that app my photos are worse..Everything doesn’t have to be a conspiracy theory 

• Like 2

I love how she is hanging out with some girls. Hope she continues to get that confidence back.

also Kyle Richard’s liked Britney’s last Instagram post and she has NEVER liked one of her posts. I’m a huge housewives fan 😂 - She is Nicki hiltons aunt 🥰

Edited by Naes614
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

paris-hilton-1-eadab0b641d24493877bcd73a

Mystery solved.

Octopus or jellyfish? :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

6 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Maybe he used snap chat? When I take photos on that app my photos are worse..Everything doesn’t have to be a conspiracy theory 

21 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

No, it's from 2021. But yes, let's stick to your dumb theory of Britney being photoshopped, because someone's arm happens to be too long, therefore the photo is fake. 

WWW.APPLE.COM

iPhone 13 features a sleek and durable design, an advanced new dual-camera system for improved photos and videos, and introduces Cinematic mode.

Girl, your iphone don't take 320p quality photos, it's not that bad and no matter in what light :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block