New: Britney Spears hangs out with Cade Hudson, Nicky Hilton, Bijou Phillips and Judgie Graham last night

9 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I don’t like the way Cade doesn’t tag Britney.. she is already posing for the picture and since he uploaded it then she clearly was okay with that. Just tag @BritneySpears  .

because her accounts can't be tagged. 

• Like 2

Everybody freaking out because how it's supposed to look photoshopped and here I am realizing there is one person in this world that is called "Bijou". :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

It's French fo "jewel", that is not a name. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Ok shxt, I 100 percent believed it at first but wait!!!!!!!! :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Guys look at the gap where britneys head meets the other girls hair. The door line is blurry and warped there!!!!! A lot of (amature) graphic designers just blur around the pasted subject to make it mesh better. 

It could also be a blur on a camera, but  worth mentioning!!! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Looks like she’s photoshopped in :enigma_alien_blue:

honest to god, this was my first thought...

its like they applied the same "effect" to the girl beside her so it looks more like a camera fault... but it does look fake.

IDK at this point if i'm just crazy, but why is every photo of her in public or with friends extremelly blurry to the point it looks fake?

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Low quality 

Britney head looks blurrier than anyone else

The connection between Britney and Bijou is all blurred and looks off

If you remove Britney you can see that the photo wouldn’t look off with just the three girls 

Nicki Hilton’s giraffe arm extension 

The Simpsons Photoshop GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block