New: Britney Spears hangs out with Cade Hudson, Nicky Hilton, Bijou Phillips and Judgie Graham last night

6 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Looks like she’s photoshopped in :enigma_alien_blue:

Like what's up with her arm on the left and the painted nails on the hand behind her? I mean she could have only one hand nails painted but...suspicious dogs GIF

Edited by 90's barbie
  • Haha 1

The more I look at it the more it looks fake... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: Especially her shirt on her arm and the girl next to her. Hmmmm just doesn't look right...  But even Cade looks photoshopped in too lmao What camera and filter are these people using?!

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

This thread aged well :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Not me starting a conspiracy theory now where Cade was here on Exhale and saw that topic and called Britney : 

-"Giiiirl, they're saying I'm fired. We need a pic together ASAP"

Britney : -" Giiiiirl call Myah Marie or just use photoshop like it's a Fantasy commercial."

The picture exists.

• Haha 2
59 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

The more I look at it the more it looks fake... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: Especially her shirt on her arm and the girl next to her. Hmmmm just doesn't look right...  But even Cade looks photoshopped in too lmao What camera and filter are these people using?!

I thought the same both Brit and Cade look photoshopped into this pic. 

If You Say So Shrug GIF

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Cqleb said:

They all went to the women in film event in la but it looks like Britney changed her mind (No seas cortes) and went home instead lmao 

spacer.png
spacer.png

It's curious that out of all the high-quality photos they took, the one featuring Britney had to be of the lowest quality and blurry. I say it’s photoshopped. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block