New: Britney Spears hangs out with Cade Hudson, Nicky Hilton, Bijou Phillips and Judgie Graham last night

14 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:  Do you really think I'd go through the trouble for 15+ years to maintain a lie that I met Britney that night? 

Yes it is 100% real :)If someone tells you that photo is fake it's because they personally don't believe it. But I met Britney in Vegas the night before her 2007 VMAs performance.

0:23 

that's what Jordan was seeing at that moment (the extensions) XD.

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Official statement by Kate says that she edited the photo.

Of course, it is one thing to edit the photo to remove defects, and another to edit the photo by creating it with AI as some have said.

5 hours ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

This fan base has been deprived of any significant Britney news that it has succumbed to going bananas and skeptical over one photo.

Gotta love all the sudden photo experts and analysts 🙄 

spacer.png

This does not require expertise to see. It's fake, so there's a story behind it. We want to understand what the hell is going on. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I still think the picture is real, but it wouldn’t be a surprise if they edited her there.

It's interesting the whole Kate thing because it reminds a lot weird pictures and excuses we had with Britney for years and even nowadays.

Its so easy to manipulate pictures and videos these days.

People exaggerates sometimes with the "she's dead" theories, but...

On 3/10/2024 at 7:25 PM, Jordan Miller said:

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:  Do you really think I'd go through the trouble for 15+ years to maintain a lie that I met Britney that night? 

Yes it is 100% real :)If someone tells you that photo is fake it's because they personally don't believe it. But I met Britney in Vegas the night before her 2007 VMAs performance.

With every fiber of my being I believe you would.

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Does anyone know where that photo was taken? Was that "women in film" event that Nicky Hilton attended afterwards in LA? Britney said she was in NYC :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Looks like this was either before or after that event. And I don’t think she was ever in NYC , she literally  posted the next day  about spending the night by her pool. 😂

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block