Candace Owens says Britney's team should be in prison, lithium damaged Britney, praises Britney for being a 'savage' to Selena Gomez

52 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

You respect someone who cried about racism back in school and sued the school district but now makes her money fighting against what she views to be black victimization? Hilarious. She's grifting and judging by how easily she fooled you I see how she's made a career of it.  

Do you believe in people changing through life? We don't stay the same our whole existance, and if you do I pity you :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Life has a way to putting you in the shoes of people whom you blamed once, so you can see the whole picture.

And if something made her famous is the ridicule and absurdity of a too comfortable and bored rising generation.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

Candace trash? gurl, Candace is a woman with BRAINS! 

Lmao :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: A woman with brains is the person who said "I don't believe in climate change... because I just don't."? She's a ******* moron whose only intelligence is being able to figure out a way to grift from gullible people like you who will buy into anything she says. The fact that just because she proclaims to be so anti-progressive and against the status-quo makes her so worthy of praise to you shows just how low the bar is for some people.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Dodoo00 said:

I respect Candace, she sees right through the woke movement ****. 

I agree with everything she said, except the fact that Britney is a lost case. She still can recover if surrounded by genuine love. 

Ummm she doesn’t believe we landed on the moon. Is that part of the woke movement? 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

At the end of the day what's so strange about her except her Instagram?

I mean considering they way she gets painted you would expect messy things happening out there worse than 2007... In reality she probably barely goes out...

Any other thing Is actually positive, not being around papz, taking vacations, releasing a book and reuniting somewhat with her mother...also HMC was a good move.

This. She basically lives a normal rich or retired housewife's life.

And even her instagram is not that strange compared to normal people. Yes, she dances in her underwear in some videos, but that's it. It's a form of expression by an artist.

I have a friend who's mom used to be a model and she (the mom) is now a photographer. She posts nude pictures of herself weekly, not professional photoshoots but just artsy ***** of herself around her house or garden. It's a form of expressing herself and she often mentions with the posts how in the past it was always other photographers and stylist choosing how she would be portrayed, and that now that she's her own photographer, she gets to decide how people see her. Everybody reacts super positive and everyone admires her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Lmao :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: A woman with brains is the person who said "I don't believe in climate change... because I just don't."? She's a ******* moron whose only intelligence is being able to figure out a way to grift from gullible people like you who will buy into anything she says. The fact that just because she proclaims to be so anti-progressive and against the status-quo makes her so worthy of praise to you shows just how low the bar is for some people.

A woman with brains who is against those who wants to perverts kids. Are you in favor of those who want to pervert kids? Ewww

1 hour ago, cocodeluxe said:

I’m so done with this Selena bullsheet. Why did Britney invited Selena in the first place? :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

If you watched the video you would know that Britney did not invite Selena. She didn't invite a lot of guests. She said she was surprised they showed up to her wedding.

Cade Hudson likely made the wedding guest list.

16 hours ago, Dodoo00 said:

Do you believe in people changing through life? We don't stay the same our whole existance, and if you do I pity you :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Life has a way to putting you in the shoes of people whom you blamed once, so you can see the whole picture.

And if something made her famous is the ridicule and absurdity of a too comfortable and bored rising generation.

Respectfully, that is quite literally the most naive thing I've read. I called it a grift for a reason. The answer is always money. She's found an audience and a way to make her money. That's the reason for her change. You can't be serious. It's a grift.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

Respectfully, that is quite literally the most naive thing I've read. I called it a grift for a reason. The answer is always money. She's found an audience and a way to make her money. That's the reason for her change. You can't be serious. It's a grift.

Ok, stay in your ways.

Good luck with your life. 

5 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

A woman with brains who is against those who wants to perverts kids. Are you in favor of those who want to pervert kids? Ewww

Wtf are you even talking about? Please don't act like Candace cares about kids seeing as she doesn't give two ****s when they are routinely shot to death at school. Are the "brains" you talk about in the room with us? She's a braindead idiot who just knows how to exploit dumb people like you for money, but it's no surprise that you take her seriously since it's blindingly obvious that you are a moron who doesn't have two brain cells to rub together and has totally fallen down the right wing grifters rabbit hole, please spare us any more of your embarrassing and cringeworthy posts. It's always the same, the type of people who buy into what these right wing grifters have to say are people with extremely low IQ, go figure.

Edited by BlackoutITZ
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block