Candace Owens says Britney's team should be in prison, lithium damaged Britney, praises Britney for being a 'savage' to Selena Gomez

18 hours ago, justhanging said:

Selena was drunk and basically disrespectful at Britney's wedding.

I thought she was talking about Kathy Hilton who had too much to drink, and tried to match up Sam and Selena.

It seems like the wedding was generally an uncomfortable experience for everyone. A whole lot of A listers invited who Britney didn't know were coming, her ex trying to crash the event etc. In her heart I think she would have preferred a more private and intimate ceremony.

As for Candace, she is hard to take seriously with some of the people she has supported and when she doesn't even know some basic history. She isn't medically qualified and it is likely that Britney would be offended by some of her comments.

As for lithium...if Britney herself says she had side effects from lithium, fine.

But it's not okay that someone else, not even a doctor, would carelessly say that her brain is melting and she can't recover. It's beyond rude and makes me sick.
(But, since this is a video from 9 months ago, before the release of her book, when Team Con was supposedly having TMZ write a bunch of articles making Britney look unstable, we have to discount that.)

Britney's Instagram isn't that crazy, and she has explained her reasons for being that way many times and in her book. And quite often her posts have secret messages and deeper meanings. She's smart and an artist.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block