Candace Owens says Britney's team should be in prison, lithium damaged Britney, praises Britney for being a 'savage' to Selena Gomez

I agree with that but also i think Britney is not a total lost case. She does need time to recover though.

Candice also made a video somewhere about tmz's rumors that Britney attacked scam and looks like she believes that trash tabloid. All these political activist get their tea from the same sources we do and give their opinion nothing different from exhale. 

• Like 2

At the end of the day what's so strange about her except her Instagram?

I mean considering they way she gets painted you would expect messy things happening out there worse than 2007... In reality she probably barely goes out...

Any other thing Is actually positive, not being around papz, taking vacations, releasing a book and reuniting somewhat with her mother...also HMC was a good move.

Edited by toysoldier88
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Dodoo00 said:

I respect Candace, she sees right through the woke movement ****. 

I agree with everything she said, except the fact that Britney is a lost case. She still can recover if surrounded by genuine love. 

You respect someone who cried about racism back in school and sued the school district but now makes her money fighting against what she views to be black victimization? Hilarious. She's grifting and judging by how easily she fooled you I see how she's made a career of it.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, mwilliams917 said:

You respect someone who cried about racism back in school and sued the school district but now makes her money fighting against what she views to be black victimization? Hilarious. She's grifting and judging by how easily she fooled you I see how she's made a career of it.  

why are you lying? she is not in favor of racism , she is just against political progresism. stop it!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block