Britney Spears found shopping at the mall AND TRANSFORMS INTO SHAKIRA

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I’m over thirty 👵🏽

And I can confirm that I failed to find it funny 

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

But good luck to that tik toker I guess 

Exactly my point :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

All the 30+ year old fans on here seem to be pressed and hypersensitive about these videos whereas the 20-something year olds seem to really enjoy them based on the comments, views and likes they get. A lot of Gen Z on TikTok are now doing the “you found me” trend.

It proves how relevant she continues to be and just how larger than life her persona has always been which I love. “Britney! Britney!”

edited: @nwonder

Edited by BadBunny
3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Exactly my point :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

All the 30+ year old fans on here are pressed whereas the 20-something year olds seem to really enjoy them based on the comments, views and likes. A lot of Gen Z on TikTok are now doing the “you found me” trend.

I’m not pressed… I just thought it was a dry & unfunny skit which was terribly acted. 

But good for her, if people are liking her content ❤️

• Like 5
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, nwonder said:

I’m not pressed… I just thought it was a dry & unfunny skit which was terribly acted. 

It’s supposed to be unhinged, random and awkward. Again, I think a lot of you are missing the point of these skits…

im happy for her. ❤️

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, nwonder said:

How adorable is this BTW. 🥺

Edited by BadBunny
1 minute ago, Tylerdrake1 said:

Guysss shes just "trolling"! Right? Yall love "trolling" remember? Like every time britney post something cringe or unhinged it's not that deep it's just "trolling". 

Thank you. Omg, you’re one of the few who ACTUALLY gets it…and who clearly doesn’t have a stick up their. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block