Britney Spears found shopping at the mall AND TRANSFORMS INTO SHAKIRA

2 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Really…really….really….cringe…not even funny, just really weird and cringe….

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

and she looks like Myah Marie to boot, so two things going against her.

They’re funny, loosen up. Or else they wouldn’t be getting millions of likes/comments.

And she’s gorgeous.

spacer.png

Let’s see what you look like before you start attacking people’s looks? 

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

They’re funny, loosen up. Or else they wouldn’t be getting millions of likes/comments.

And she’s gorgeous.

spacer.png

Let’s see what you look like before you start attacking people’s looks? 

Nah they maybe funny to you, but it seems the general consensus here in this thread is that they’re really not funny and they’re super cringy. 

Also I don’t think it’s wrong to say she looks like Myah Marie, which she does.

spacer.png

WWW.TIKTOK.COM

It’s not that she’s ugly or anything, it’s that this fanbase has a thorn in their side and rightfully so against her and that girl looking like Myah and trying to sound like Britney are gonna draw draggings and tbh it’s deserved because these TikToks were as I said cringy as **** and not funny, borderline offensive and I know Britney would not find them humorous.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Nah they maybe funny to you, but it seems the general consensus here in this thread is that they’re really not funny and they’re super cringy. 

spacer.png

WWW.TIKTOK.COM

It’s not that she’s ugly or anything, it’s that this fanbase has a thorn in their side and rightfully so against her and that girl looking like Myah and trying to sound like Britney are gonna draw draggings and tbh it’s deserved because these TikToks were as I said cringy as **** and not funny, borderline offensive and I know Britney would not find them humorous.

Don’t care, didn’t ask!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Don’t care, didn’t ask!

Then why did you quote me then? If you don’t care and didn’t ask, you wouldn’t have quoted me now would you?

Have fun with your not funny and cringy TikToks of someone badly impersonating Britney that are offensive to her!

• Like 3
1 minute ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Then why did you quote me then? If you don’t care and didn’t ask, you wouldn’t have quoted me now would you?

Have fun with your not funny and cringy TikToks of someone badly impersonating Britney that are offensive to her!

Once again — Don’t care, didn’t ask!

• Haha 1

It's sad, but that’s the current image of Britney Spears for the new generation. Her videos are more cringe (and scaryyyy) than whatever this woman is doing...

And if Britney keep doing her content for millions to see, I don't see the issue of people making fun of it...

She doesn't even care what peoole think, right? Why would I bother? Lol

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, The Femme Fatale said:

spacer.png

WWW.TIKTOK.COM

Her ex husband Scam flatassghari used to post a comedian making fun of his wife with parody videos of her dancing.  I didn’t see people here shocked about it.

The comedian said Britney and Scam loved his impersonation. Chillax, maybe Britney love all the jokes. I See You Drinking GIF by BrownSugarApp

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block