Britney Spears found shopping at the mall AND TRANSFORMS INTO SHAKIRA

3 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Then why did you quote me then? If you don’t care and didn’t ask, you wouldn’t have quoted me now would you?

Have fun with your not funny and cringy TikToks of someone badly impersonating Britney that are offensive to her!

now we know why they are trashing britney all the time… they watch tik tok a lot and this is on their algorithm 😂😂😂

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, StyIe. said:

You have to be over 30 to find it funny :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Is that why all the 30+ year olds on Exhale are complaining about it? Outside of this forum, her videos actually go viral and are now being imitated by Gen Z on TikTok that actually find it funny. The #britneyspears hashtag on TikTok is literally up thanks to her videos. 

2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Her ex husband Scam flatassghari used to post a comedian making fun of his wife with parody videos of her dancing.  I didn’t see people here shocked about it.

The comedian said Britney and Scam loved his impersonation. Chillax, maybe Britney love all the jokes. I See You Drinking GIF by BrownSugarApp

Thank you wtf. Some people have poles up their ***** here! It’s not that serious. People in the real world (and Gen Z) love her videos except for what seems to be the bitter men on here.

28 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Is that why all the 30+ year olds on Exhale are complaining about it? Outside of this forum, her videos actually go viral and are now being imitated by Gen Z on TikTok that actually find it funny. The #britneyspears hashtag on TikTok is literally up thanks to her videos. 

Gen Z isn't the only generation that uses TikTok, sweetheart. Everyone and their mother uses TikTok nowadays. Considering the fact that Britney hasn't really had a big hit in more than a decade, it's easy to assume she's not very popular among Gen Z, so it's more plausible that millennials watch these videos

• Like 6
11 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Nah they maybe funny to you, but it seems the general consensus here in this thread is that they’re really not funny and they’re super cringy. 

Also I don’t think it’s wrong to say she looks like Myah Marie, which she does.

spacer.png

WWW.TIKTOK.COM

It’s not that she’s ugly or anything, it’s that this fanbase has a thorn in their side and rightfully so against her and that girl looking like Myah and trying to sound like Britney are gonna draw draggings and tbh it’s deserved because these TikToks were as I said cringy as **** and not funny, borderline offensive and I know Britney would not find them humorous.

Oh sheesh 🙄 give it a rest you cringe queen. lol. @BadBunnyis right, take the f ‘n broom stick out of your azz and stop contributing to this “thread” and this “community’s” or “fan base’s” *CRINGE* AF toxic negativity that plagues these threads which you so eloquently point out. Funny eh, how the “general consensus” as @BadBunnypoints out from MILLIONS of people worldwide is *POSITIVE* but here on the good ol’ Britney fan site her typical crotchety old fans sit here and rip people down! Gosh. It’s embarrassing. 

sweetie, let’s be real: millions of people worldwide being receptive to something as a positive is more relevant than a minority of butt hurt “fans” on a fan site. 

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, x.rox said:

Oh sheesh 🙄 give it a rest you cringe queen. lol. @BadBunnyis right, take the f ‘n broom stick out of your azz and stop contributing to this “thread” and this “community’s” or “fan base’s” *CRINGE* AF toxic negativity that plagues these threads which you so eloquently point out. Funny eh, how the “general consensus” as @BadBunnypoints out from MILLIONS of people worldwide is *POSITIVE* but here on the good ol’ Britney fan site her typical crotchety old fans sit here and rip people down! Gosh. It’s embarrassing. 

sweetie, let’s be real: millions of people worldwide being receptive to something as a positive is more relevant than a minority of butt hurt “fans” on a fan site. 

Sure Jan GIF

Abdul is thatchu????

Also how many times can you tag BadBunny??? I wanna see it!

What you wrote is just about as cringe as these lame TikToks are.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

Why is allowed to mock on Britney ??? Where is moderation ?

Girl no one is mocking Britney, sit your butt down. We love, stan and ADORE Ms. Godney Spears in THIS household and that’s on periodT. 

7 minutes ago, Toxicboy07 said:

But this is how Britney sounds and acts like. This is the content shes putting on social media. I think these videos are on point. 

Not really though tbh. I see your point but I feel like a lot of you are missing the satire in her TikToks. Britney doesn’t go around running around malls or whatever random thing that TikToker is doing.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block