Can We All Just Agree That Britney Is A Mess?!

Message added by BUWYGF,

Refrain from creating topics where you're personally offending Britney. Another one of these and you're risking a ban. 

2 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

Thanks for the benefit of the doubt but I’ve been a member since 2012, and on the site since long before. I watched Britney Spears come up from day one (probably before you were born) and watched her fall. Not looking for any advice. But congratulations on joining in 2021!

Well then you should know better, sweetie.

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

just because YOU don't see her, doesn't mean she doesn't have a life outside of her Instagram clips.

She hasn't posted all week long, what do you think she's been doing? Just frozen at home until her next video?

Probably yes lol

• Haha 1

I see that she travels quite a lot, so it's clear that she goes out and far away. She also gets pulled over for speeding by the police every now and then when she's out there driving her car... so yeah, she goes out. She's been photographed outside by the paparazzi several times, so yeah, she goes out.

It's too daring to judge a person's life just for a bunch of short videos, even more when she keeps reposting old ones. Maybe some of those people who seem to have a perfect life on instagram are more miserable in real life than Britney will ever be. 

We don't know what she does 24/7.  

Edited by ROCIO
  • Love 1

To me, she isn’t a mess, but an example of strength and resilience. I look at her and see so much power, light, inspiration and beauty. 

This kind of thread shouldn’t be allowed on a Britney forum. It’s lacking empathy and compassion, especially when we all know her story.

• Love 4
  • Like 2