Can We All Just Agree That Britney Is A Mess?!

Message added by BUWYGF,

Refrain from creating topics where you're personally offending Britney. Another one of these and you're risking a ban. 

• Super Mods
19 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

I agree with you… why can’t we just have a conversation about the reality of the situation? I wouldn’t be ok with a friend living the way she does (for as long as she has) alone. I’m not judging. It’s just a very sad situation.

Well your title of the thread sounds like judging.

I understand where you're coming from but calling her a mess isn't gonna change anything or make her better.

2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Well your title of the thread sounds like judging.

I understand where you're coming from but calling her a mess isn't gonna change anything or make her better.

My calling her a mess isn’t going to change anything or make her worse.

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

My calling her a mess isn’t going to change anything or make her worse.

Yeah but it contributes more to the criticism and hate that she already gets on a daily basis.

I don't get how you can be a fan if you think so low of her.

• Like 3
Just now, princessmimi said:

Yeah but it contributes more to the criticism and hate that she already gets on a daily basis.

I don't get how you can be a fan if you think so low of her.

This is so exhausting. I do not think low of her… she is in a bad place… period. It’s not about me or what I think of her. Anyone who thinks you can’t love someone and also accept the place there are in is delusional. Her life is a mess. I would never trade places with her. If she became a school teacher and was happy for the rest of her life I would think that’s great. Point of my post was that we need to stop pretending her life is great… it’s not

23 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

Yes it was necessary… this is a forum where people discuss Britney Spears. Am I missing something?

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt since you seem to be new here, but her IG gets discussed and dissected every time she posts anything. 

7 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

This is so exhausting. I do not think low of her… she is in a bad place… period. It’s not about me or what I think of her. Anyone who thinks you can’t love someone and also accept the place there are in is delusional. Her life is a mess. I would never trade places with her. If she became a school teacher and was happy for the rest of her life I would think that’s great. Point of my post was that we need to stop pretending her life is great… it’s not

who says her life is great 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt since you seem to be new here, but her IG gets discussed and dissected every time she posts anything. 

Thanks for the benefit of the doubt but I’ve been a member since 2012, and on the site since long before. I watched Britney Spears come up from day one (probably before you were born) and watched her fall. Not looking for any advice. But congratulations on joining in 2021!

Edited by Bingjmljr
  • Super Mods
25 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

I never said her life is great but what's the point of critizing?

It isn't gonna make her change her behavior.

if she does need medication, its up to her but due to how doctors abused their power towards her,

she's probably reluctant to get seen by one and get help.

Which is really sad if you think about it.

It's easy to judge unless you've been through what someone else has.

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

I never said her life is great but what's the point of critizing?

It isn't gonna make her change her behavior.

Unfortunately if she does need medication or help, its up to her but due to how doctors abused their power towards her,

she's probably reluctant to get seen by one.

Which is really sad if you think about it.

It's easy to judge unless you've been through what someone else has.

I hear what you’re saying but don’t understand why you’re saying it. It ok to criticize people. I’m not putting her down. The reality is that outside of this fan space the GP think she is a mess and they aren’t wrong.

50 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

You are right. I have never been a celebrity or stalked. But many celebrities have been and they seem to be able to just exist without being shut ins. The point of this post wast to shame Britney, I don’t care if she ever works again. I just think her quality of life is very sad.

I understand. It may look sad, but we can't really make strong inferences. She may feel very much at peace and content at home, which she may choose not to portray. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I understand. It may look sad, but we can't really make strong inferences. She may feel very much at peace and content at home, which she may choose not to portray. 

Maybe

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

I hear what you’re saying but don’t understand why you’re saying it. It ok to criticize people. I’m not putting her down. The reality is that outside of this fan space the GP think she is a mess and they aren’t wrong.

Well doesn't she already get enough hate online?

Why contribute to it?

This is a fan forum yet this thread was made with negativity.

I am not delusional when it comes to her, I know that she's not doing well but all I'm just saying is  consider the severe trauma and abuse she went through for 13 years that made her that way.

2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Well doesn't she already get enough hate online?

Why contribute to it?

This is a fan forum yet this thread was made with negativity.

I am not delusional when it comes to her, I know that she's not doing well but all I'm just saying is  consider the severe trauma and abuse she went through for 13 years that made her that way.

I think everyone on this site cares about Britney and to an extent understands her trauma. As a fan I just hate the blind ignorance to what’s actually happening now. I don’t mean to hate on Britney… but she is not in a good place. I think it very easy to misjudge an honest conversation with talking ****.  Just looking to open up the conversation.

• Super Mods
15 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

I think everyone on this site cares about Britney and to an extent understands her trauma. As a fan I just hate the blind ignorance to what’s actually happening now. I don’t mean to hate on Britney… but she is not in a good place. I think it very easy to misjudge an honest conversation with talking ****.  Just looking to open up the conversation.

Well what was your intention with this thread?

Exhale is very divided when it comes to Britney's current online behavior and its pretty controversial

5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Well what was your intention with this thread?

Exhale is very divided when it comes to Britney's current online behavior and its pretty controversial

My intention with this threat is that Britney Spears is a mess. In case you missed the title. It doesn’t seem to matter what I say or how much I explain my very clear intentions, I’m going to get push back. For those in the back BRITNEY IS A MESS!

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

My intention with this threat is that Britney Spears is a mess. In case you missed the title. It doesn’t seem to matter what I say or how much I explain my very clear intentions, I’m going to get push back. For those in the back BRITNEY IS A MESS!

You don't have to be rude to me especially since you're the one who made this negative thread.