Can We All Just Agree That Britney Is A Mess?!

Message added by BUWYGF,

Refrain from creating topics where you're personally offending Britney. Another one of these and you're risking a ban. 

I have longed for the return of old Britney, and I think the closest we will ever get is Britney 2016.  But at some point we have to accept reality. Her life now just seems very sad. If we could see her out in the world living a resemblance of a normal life that would be awesome, but she seems to be a shut in, dancing for instagram and mostly alone.

2 minutes ago, Fita said:

No... She is not a mess. She is just a person just like us trying to cope with life everyday. The old Britney doesn't exist anymore. Neither the 2016ney. She's different now. 

Pretending she’s ok doesn’t help her. If this was your mother, sister, friend you wouldn’t be ok with it.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

just because YOU don't see her, doesn't mean she doesn't have a life outside of her Instagram clips.

She hasn't posted all week long, what do you think she's been doing? Just frozen at home until her next video?

Yes… I do

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bingjmljr said:

Pretending she’s ok doesn’t help her. If this was your mother, sister, friend you wouldn’t be ok with it.

I don't know if she is okay or not. How could I know? I can't tell just by her videos on IG. So if she's not, what could we do?

• Love 1
Just now, Fita said:

I don't know if she is okay or not. How could I know? I can't tell just by her videos on IG. So if she's not, what could we do?

We can’t do anything. Not the point of this post. I think true fans should be aloud to show concern and not be ripped apart for it. I’m not hating…. Her life is just very sad

• Like 1

sorry if the new britney doesnt appeal to you because she’s not perfect like other pop stars.

Imagine being trafficked, abused, mocked, drugged, embarrassed, vilified for most of her life.

shes never gonna be the same again. maybe she will, only time can tell. let her the **** be.

she doesnt want the fame anymore, so find a new fave and quit as a britney fan while you’re at it. thank you! 

• Love 6
Just now, notbritneyspears said:

sorry if the new britney doesnt appeal to you because she’s not perfect like other pop stars.

Imagine being trafficked, abused, mocked, drugged, embarrassed, vilified for most of her life.

shes never gonna be the same again. maybe she will, only time can tell. let her the **** be.

she doesnt want the fame anymore, so find a new fave and quit as a britney fan while you’re at it. thank you! 

I don’t need or want her to be the same. I would love to see her going out in the world and doing anything she wants. I just think it’s sad that she lives in a thousands of square foot mansion on acres of land with no family, no real friends,estranged from her children  and with no real prospects of work. She just seems alone. Why is it that you get ripped apart as a fan if you want to see her not sitting alone in her house?

• Super Mods

AND??

If she is a mess, then so what?

How does it affect you?

I swear people only say this stuff cause they're pissed that she isn't a popstar anymore.

She has SEVERE trauma and is probably scarred from it for the rest of her life.

Judging her is not gonna make primeney or 2016ney come back!

She's gone!

I wish someone would show compassion and try to help her instead of freaking judging.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

AND??

If she is a mess, then so what?

How does it affect you?

I swear people only say this stuff cause they're pissed that she isn't a popstar anymore.

She has SEVERE trauma and is probably scarred from it the rest of her life.

Judging her is not gonna make primeney or 2016ney back!

She's gone!

I wish someone would show compassion and try to help her instead of freaking judging.

Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe I should just keep hitting the like button when she posts an embarrassing dance video on instagram. Or maybe as a life long fan I just wish more for her, maybe want to see her genuinely happy. 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe I should just keep hitting the like button when she posts an embarrassing dance video on instagram. Or maybe as a life long fan I just wish more for her, maybe want to see her genuinely happy. 

And you think being judgemental is what being a fan is about?

Look I'm not saying I agree with her IG content but she has been through seriously horrific situations that have permanently messed her up and she may not ever recover from them but instead we should show compassion and not judge or ridicule her.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

And you think being judgemental is what being a fan is about?

Look I'm not saying I agree with her IG content but she has been through seriously horrific situations that have permanently messed her up and she may not ever recover from them but instead we should show compassion and not judge or ridicule her.

I agree with you… why can’t we just have a conversation about the reality of the situation? I wouldn’t be ok with a friend living the way she does (for as long as she has) alone. I’m not judging. It’s just a very sad situation.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

I agree with you… why can’t we just have a conversation about the reality of the situation? I wouldn’t be ok with a friend living the way she does (for as long as she has) alone. I’m not judging. It’s just a very sad situation.

We should be allowed to post our opinions and not be degraded by people who are delusional. Britney is gone she's made that. Lear this is the new Britney. I'm still supporting her even though she seems to be headed down the MJ Whitney track, stills. Legends

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Barmy86 said:

We should be allowed to post our opinions and not be degraded by people who are delusional. Britney is gone she's made that. Lear this is the new Britney. I'm still supporting her even though she seems to be headed down the MJ Whitney track, stills. Legends

I don’t think we can have a huge impact. But maybe if we speak honestly instead of pretending everything is perfectly fine. Our voices and conversations can be seen and heard and might make a small impact.

1 minute ago, Bingjmljr said:

I don’t think we can have a huge impact. But maybe if we speak honestly instead of pretending everything is perfectly fine. Our voices and conversations can be seen and heard and might make a small impact.

I just don't try to explain bc idk what's going on. I'll take the bullets as a fan. I will say that they think she's a genius as an artist

Edited by Barmy86

It isn't a mess if she's intentionally being messy. You've never been a celebrity or been stalked and bullied by paparazzi and the general public. If this is her way to cope and fight back, we should congratulate it ratherthan pepetuating and reinforcing the real problem here.

1 minute ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

It isn't a mess if she's intentionally being messy. You've never been a celebrity or been stalked and bullied by paparazzi and the general public. If this is her way to cope and fight back, we should congratulate it ratherthan pepetuating and reinforcing the real problem here.

You are right. I have never been a celebrity or stalked. But many celebrities have been and they seem to be able to just exist without being shut ins. The point of this post wast to shame Britney, I don’t care if she ever works again. I just think her quality of life is very sad.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Yes she’s a mess, but people notice it everytime she posts anything. Which leads me to ask, was this really ******* necessary? 

Yes it was necessary… this is a forum where people discuss Britney Spears. Am I missing something?